“Trip to Brooklyn ”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

We walked over the Brooklyn bridge today and this place had been recommended by a few friends. it did not disappoint. Didn’t have to queue long and staff were friendly. The only thing I would say is they don’t serve alcohol. Not really an issue but after a really lovely sunny day, my husband was thirsty for a beer! Would still recommend as it was the best pizza of our trip, and this was the third one in five days!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,216)

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

They serve good Italian foods but we only ordered pizza if I remembered it correctly it was medium plate. A good portion slice for 4. For pizza cravers might be for 2.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Lots of not great reviews for this place but we thought the pizza was great would have been a 5 star review if we’d had a bit more pepperoni on top. As for no alcohol license the soft drinks were what was needed after our walk across the Brooklyn Bridge to get there.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

It's been four years to the week since my first visit and I have always recommended a visit to friends when I know they are going to NYC.

The food is delicious and evokes such positive memories.

The service is great.

Perfect for a quick bite!

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

My first New York meal did not disappoint! The Margherita pizza was divine, with a lovely, crispy crust. Go for dinner and walk back to Manhattan on the Brooklyn Bridge just blocks away. Perfect way to start our trip!