“Best guacamole ever!”

Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar Brooklyn
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar Brooklyn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 5,835 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

The service was outstanding. And so was the food. Best mexican food I ever eaten. They prepared the guacamole by the table and we really enjoyed it!

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I absolutely adored every minute spent in this place. It was right next to our hotel so we visited it a couple of times at different hours. The food was awesome, the drinks - impeccable and the staff was great and friendly. Would definitely recommend this place

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant itself is beautiful but the service is terrible!! I will not go again! The food was great the bar tender basically didn't want to serve us!

Reviewed May 25, 2017

They have the best food!!! Love their pitchers of margaritas. I love their salads too. The atmosphere is nice. There are two levels and there are lots of people. They get crowded after work, weekends and holidays, So there may be a wait, Roco's also has a take out space right next to the main restaurant.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I frequently travelled to New York on business this past year and stayed at the Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge. Rocco's Tacos is located next door and is my favorite go-to for a quick bite after a busy day. Taco salad is delicious and the wait staff is friendly.