1,137 results
All reviews park slope u haul blue light free parking glass shower rooftop restaurant toilet area continental breakfast yogurt statue of liberty prospect park new york cream cheese mini bar manhattan view few blocks rooms are modern
Reviewed March 19, 2018

We stayed at Hotel Le Bleu when we came up for the ACC Tournament at Barclay’s Center. It was convenient, the rooms were nice, and a good price. Staff was friendly and efficient. At first the heater in our room was very, very loud, but we reported the issue and it was fixed promptly.

Nice food and drink within walking distance, we liked Cafe Martin, Four and Twenty Blackbirds, and Stone Park Cafe (which was recommended by the hotel staff).

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

We can't thank you enough for sharing your feedback so that we can continue to improve upon our service and hospitality. We appreciate the comments regarding our staff and price. Please do consider us again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

There are some hideous showers in the world of hotels. This is NOT one of them. Well lit rain shower with endless hot water in a large shower. What more could you ask for? Room is clean & bright. Bed is large and comfy. Lots of outlets for charging electronics. Staff is efficient and thoughtful. Short walk to the subway & great food. Bell House is just a few blocks away for drinks and music or shows.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Thank you for sharing this honest review and feedback about our staff and bed. Every guest experience is extremely important to us. We value your feedback and thank you for your business.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

I booked from 2/25-3/1 for $500 which was great for me and the hotel was better than I expected. The front door staff were all friendly and accommodating to my every need including a late check out! I loved the breakfast in a box which was served at the time of your choice, at your room door and had delicious pastries, bagels and fruit cups! I really enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Le Bleu it was VERY CLEAN, the bed was comfy and again the staff were AWESOME and SUPER FRIENDLY! The only cons which the hotel has no control over was the doors banging in the morning around 7:30ish and their next door neighbors which are mechanics I heard hammering for over an hour one day (in the morning) but I was able to tune it out with my TV. Again, those are cons the hotel cannot control and at night, there was no doors banging it was very peaceful! Very peaceful at night! Anytime I come back to NYC, I will be staying at Le Bleu. Oh,they have free parking even though I didn’t have a car. Their parking lot fits about 10-12 cars which is nice and it’s FREE! I love this Hotel and I hope it continues to give phenomenal customer service, good breakfast at your door,free parking and stay super clean! I truly love Hotel Le Bleu!!!!!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Amanda D
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Dear Amanda D,

We are thankful for your awesome comment Ms. Amanda ! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and compliment to our breakfast. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. Thank you again for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We look forward to the
next!

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent stay at Hotel Le Bleu. While we loved the contemporary design of the hotel, it was the professional and courteous service of everyone on the staff that truly made our stay exceptional. Thank you Hotel Le Bleu -- we'll be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Dear Konstantin V,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is stylish, emaculate, unique, affordable, free parking...unheard of in NYC!awesome. I was very impressed...especially with the modern room design. They also offered free (and good) coffee, water , snacks and room service breakfast... FREE! Great find!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear Susan C,

Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review. It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward to your next visit.