“Best of Brooklyn”
other traveller has booked this property
Front View of Property Ebony Room ( maxium 1 person)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Front View of Property
Ebony Room ( maxium 1 person)
Hilton Room
Morgan Room
Morgan Room
Crystal Room
Crystal Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jesse A
Providence, Rhode Island
“Best of Brooklyn”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in March 2015

One year ago I traveled all by myself and I was about to stay a few days in Brooklyn. I booked this B&B and this was the best thing what happend too me that trip. They where super welcome and it suddenly didn't feel like I was traveling alone anymore. This year I went there with my husband to share my good experience of last year. We both got to enjoy the Brooklyn in the Best way. I would love to recommend this to everybody!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$575
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing