“Great food and drinks”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We really enjoy this place and been many times - great for lunch and dinner. On a recent visit we ordered sambas, white bean dip and spicy wings. Yummy! Great service, too!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

A bar that plays loud music and scolds you when you're a little loud so you can talk. Not a fan. Decent location but patrons should be treated right no matter what color you are. All money is green.

1  Thank Slickman1974
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Sidecar is a little gem in Park Slope. I guess it's because I go too late in the evening that it's never so crowded...which is great! The food is never disappointing. Every single time, you get what you came for and that late night food craving will be satisfied more than any diner could deliver!

I really like their burger, the white bean dip appetizer, the turkey club sandwich and their homemade potato chips, please, don't get me started. It's just the perfect spot for a quick bite of real American food.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

My wife had the fried chicken and I had gumbo. Both were very good. Her sides root mash and a kale salad, both good. There is a small selection of craft beer which I enjoyed. And the wait staff, Jay and Allen were quite personable. We may very well dine there again.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

Food and beer were excellent at this bustling neighborhood bar and grill. Music and noise levels were too loud for our taste, and would make us think twice about returning, but the vibe was good, the atmosphere was cheerful, and the place was doing a brisk business. Service was somewhat haphazard and very slow. Prices were moderate, maybe even a tad expensive.