All reviews front desk parking is extremely limited definitely stay at this hotel again great property on site parking manhattan area minute drive any requests restaurant staff modern amenities room change street subway station the general manager close to public transportation room was a bit small new york business trip
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Beautiful stay and excellent room!! The staff greeted my friends and I; I stay here for my birthday weekend. The room was beautiful with a city view of NYC.The hotel overall was excellent.
I truly enjoyed your my stay.

Room Tip: Upper floor for excellent view!
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Ok so we had lots of contact by email to finalize arrangements prior to arriving and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. When we arrived at 10.30pm Dec 26th to check in we did feel as though we were an inconvenience. Although nothing went wrong and the staff were ok it wasn't a.warm welcome.
As a family there were 5 of us. Mum, dad, and 3 girls at 18, 16 and 1.5 years old. The two eldest girls had a room on their own with their double beds and we had an queen room for us and the baby. THE BEDS ARE AWESOME. So is the view of Manhattan in the distance. For 5 nights this cost us £1700 for the two nights. Just under £200 a night for each room.
The location of the hotel is convenient for the subway. 36th Street station is a 5min walk away and 30 mins into Manhattan. However this area of Brooklyn is not really a tourist spot and felt many a Mexican dominated suburb. Everyone was friendly and we never felt worried for our safety but it did feel a more deprived area of Brooklyn. We visited a few others which were much more affluent.
We didn't use the restaurant in the hotel but the dinner on the end of the street is great for basic breakfast. Nothing out here is cheep mind. $50 for a breakfast for for was average.
Now I do have to say the hotel although nice did not feel 4 star. Little things like paper cups in the rooms for tea and coffee instead of actual cups or glasses. And these were not replaced after the first day. I had to ask for extra. We were on the 6th floor and I don't know if this made a difference but we had to let taps and showers run for 20-30 mins before they warmed up. There is a decent size fridge in the room which was handy. Finally the provided toiletries were not great quality. Now I know all of these things are minor but for £200 a night it's not a lot to ask for some nice soap, a glass and a real cup.
The young man that checked us out on the last day (new years eve) was really friendly and helpful and I hope he managed to finish in time to get out for the festivities.
If I'm honest although nothing was wrong I don't think we would return.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cubix F
Reviewed January 2, 2018

This hotel is amazing with a beautiful view. The room has adequate heating and a very comfortable bed. Very clean. By far one of the best hotels in Brooklyn. Would return for another getaway visit. Felt safe and secure.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed December 28, 2017

The Hotel is excellent from all points of view: Cleanliness, bedding, efficiency and kindness of the staff, safety, and attention to details. Great communications. This is my go to hotel from now on in Brooklyn...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo