All reviews junior suite crown heights nespresso machine atlantic ave exposed brick bed stuy bagels room was large continental breakfast boutique hotel rain shower great shower rooms are great beautiful hotel definitely stay here again would highly recommend this hotel new york
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Rolanda, the concierge for The Brooklyn, made sure all my requirements were met. I had booked a standard size room, but was recommended a larger unit, which fit perfectly to my requirements. Highly recommend The Brooklyn for attentive and professional staff and stay! ...

Room tip: Rooms opposite Atlantic ave are recommended.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jason C, General Manager at The Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Thank you so much for recognizing the team on a job well done. They work hard to deliver personalized experiences so I will be sure to thank them for a job well done. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. The accommodated me for two weeks and the staff was extra friendly and attentive to my needs. Rolanda, Karen, Ivonne, and Leah were amazing!!! I recommend this place, it’s near train stations, and priced to sell.

Date of stay: March 2018

Thank you so much for a great review! The team works hard to provide great experiences to our guests. Thank you for recognizing their efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

My stay at The Brooklyn was awesome! I was only there for a few nights but it was well worth it. From start to finish, as soon as I got there the Front desk woman, the supervisor Rolanda was great!!!! She was extremely sweet and helpful. Which made me more comfortable to say the least. I always say your comfort at hotels always start with the interactions with the workers and she started it beautifully. The room was just as awesome. Very cozy and relaxing. Clean facilities and a decent size. The breakfast they provided was good. When I come back to NY I can’t wait to stay there again. It made my trip better. I recommend it very much to anyone staying in Brooklyn.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank itsTig
Jason C, General Manager at The Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. The team strive to deliver amazing experiences so thank you for recognizing their efforts. We look forward to having you back again in the future.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Staying at THE BROOKLYN was an amazing delight. The bed and sheets were super comfortable, amazing thread count. The room was highly presentable, for I used this hotel as my home away from home , for 2 day since my apartment was under miner construction. I had a wonderful stress free stay. The staff and management were quiet accommodating and were excellent at delivering and catering to all my needs and demands. I highly recommend a stay at this HOTEL

Trip type: Travelled solo
Jason C, General Manager at The Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Hi Sukie! Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate the great feedback. Whenever you need a stay-cation we hope to have you at The Brooklyn!

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Visiting Brooklyn and NYC, we stayed at The Brooklyn and very much enjoyed our accommodations. The room was very contemporary and comfortable. The breakfast brunch was perfect for a quick start to the day. Excellent quality at a very reasonable price.

Room tip: We asked for a quiet room away from Atlantic Ave.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks Chip! We appreciate the 5 star review. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Brooklyn.