“Sensational bubble tea”
Review of Banh Mi Place

Banh Mi Place
Ranked #782 of 5,606 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Only a short walk from the Botanical Gardens and about 10 minute walk from one of the main entrances to Prospect Park, an ideal location for lunch on a day out in Brooklyn. I was amazed at the quality of the food at such a great price point. For $9 you can get a full banh mi sandwich and bubble tea. The bubble tea was near perfection - some of the best I have sipped in this city, and they even had a soy milk option for the milk teas which is surprisingly difficult to find in NYC. The sandwich fillings are flavorful (good variety of vegetarian options) and stuffed into a generous sized roll that is soft on the inside with a nice crunch to its crust. However, I could have done with a tad less mayo. This truly is a fantastic lunch deal that you should not pass up if you happen to be in the area. A great place to pick up some sandwiches and tea to take to the park for a picnic on a sunny summer day. Just writing this review is making me thirst for some bubble tea. I am tempted to run over right now!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Was craving Bahn Mi so ventured to this new spot after visiting the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens.

Enjoyed a delicious grilled chicken sandwich. The bread makes all the difference, and my sandwich baguette was soft in the inside and crunchy on the outside the way it should be...right balance of condiments and vegetables (daikon, carrot, and cilantro.)

Others in my party ordered the special: sandwich and bubble tea combo.

It's a small restaurant with seating for 3-4 at the counter and 3 tables for another 6-7 people. Lots of to-go orders were placed as we ate inside.

Service was extra friendly and perky.

After paying NYC prices, this was an amazing find!

Reviewed 15 August 2015

After visiting the Brooklyn Museum, we decided we wanted a snack and off we went down Washington Ave. We stumbled into this place and boy were we glad we did. We LOVED the spicy pork Banh Mi. The best bubble tea I've ever had (pineapple). My son thought it was the best bite he had our entire trip in NYC. Lunch for 3 was around $23.00. After paying that per person in the city, it was quite refreshing to have such quality food at a great price.