All reviews rooftop bar corner suite wrap around balcony hotel ambassador manhattan skyline every room has a balcony great balcony beautiful hotel turn down service hotel guests room service east river donut shop outdoor pool brooklyn brewery new york wedding weekend
Reviewed April 21, 2018

My stay at William Vale was wonderful! I stayed there the end of March for my wedding night. We were 2 blocks from the venue. The hotel is new, clean and has options for food and a hip bar. The roof top has a bar with amazing drinks. The view is ridulous. We got free doughnuts in our room and Brooklyn Roasting Company(great local brand) coffee pods with a Keurig. The bed was large and the toiletry products were high end. The room service was a bit too pricey for my taste but all the employees were so helpful!

Room Tip: great views, luxury restaurants and bar
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Crystal S
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting family in Queens. We chose this hotel for its good rating and location by the East River. Our room was on the 16th floor and afforded great views and all amenities. The 22nd floor Lounge offers views of all of Brooklyn, Queens and the island of Manhattan. Fantastic staff was attentive and competent. Couldn't have asked for more We highly recommend the William Vale

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Tremendo servicio y tremendo Hotel
Peter y Erick hacen un equipo espectacular!!!
Great job William Vale Hotel
Peter (THE ambassador) and Erick (at the concierge services) went above and beyond.
Will be back!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Excellent and comfortable accommodation.
Breathtaking view on the Manhattan skyline. Very friendly and helpful staff (special mention for peter). Away from the hectic manhattan but quick acces with MTA L line. Very nice neighborhood with some very good restaurants.
For our stays in NYC this is definitely the hotel we will select.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DannyV1751
Christine N, Guest Relations Manager at The William Vale, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Hi Danny V,

I’m happy to hear that you had an excellent stay and cant wait to have you back! Please let us know when you will be back in town.

All the best,

Christine N.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Myself, boyfriend, sister and sister's husband traveled here from Belfast for 3 nights at the end of March 2018. I literally do not have a bad word to say! It was beautifully designed, welcoming, luxurious and cool. The rooftop bar had amazing views of Manhattan and gorgeous cocktails. The rooms were spacious, super clean and we enjoyed having the balcony to go outside for some fresh air and take in the views. The breakfasts were outstanding and the staff were attentive. The location was perfect to check out the super cool Williamsburg, right beside Brooklyn Brewery, where we took the tour which was brilliant. Last, but definitely not least, was the perfect hospitality of the hotel's ambassador Peter. He made us feel so welcome, was good craic, and organised a lovely car, at a reasonable price, to take us to our next hotel in the Meatpacking District for the second half of our trip. We will 100% back! We intend to come back when its a bit warmer so we can make use of the swimming pool! Thank you for making our trip memorable, Kathryn.

Stayed: March 2018

Hey KatRBelfast,

I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I think one of my favorites parts of the hotel is that each room does come with a balcony, so no matter what room category you choose you will have a specatcular view which not many hotels offer. There is nothing like, waking up on a beautfiul morning and stepping out on your balcony to watch the sunrise, or set, while enjoying a delicious cup of coffe, or beverage from your in room minibar. Its truly a one of a kind experience. We can’t wait to have you back and enjoy our pool festivities!

Best,