“Great View of Silver City and Great Food”
Review of Kountry Kitchen

Kountry Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 83 Restaurants in Silver City
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I had lived in Silver City for year before I heard about the Kountry Kitchen. I had asked many people about recommendations for Mexican food and never heard it mentioned. Maybe it's a local secret? Most of the restaurant crowd seems like locals. What a great surprise for us. The view alone is worth the visit. It's just a few hundred feet off of the main Hwy 180 in town behind a few motels. I went for the Chimichanga. The shredded beef filling is my favorite and I order smothered in Red Chile Sauce and cheese. It's so good I have never tried any other dishes.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Kountry Kitchen has been a favorite of our for years but recently it seems to have gone downhill. Food was okay but certainly not the best in town. Inadequate staff, only one young man to wait tables as well as bus them. He also worked the register. It was not that busy and it took over 30 minutes to get our food. We needed to be somewhere else so we asked them to bring the food as a "to go" order which they didn't so so we were forced to gobble it down too quickly to enjoy it. Will probably go back but they need to get there service improved.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Without a doubt, Kountry Kitchen serves the BEST Mexican food at Silver City, Grant County K.K. has been around for along time, the staff is awesome...The Green Enchiladas, salsa are fantastic. Everything on the menu is Great!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

This is a home town place that has been around for 45 plus years. Very good food and a good value. They gave my husband free lunch and dessert for his birthday.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Having grown up In SW New Mexico, I was very pleased when I found Kountry Kitchen servers excellent traditional southern New Mexico Mexican food. The staff is very friendly and serve food the way I remember it.