“Great enchiladas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2018

We came here after touring Antelope Canyon and were hungry and thirsty, we were seated and served quickly. Great food and atmosphere. We ate at this same restaurant in Colorado and enjoyed it then, glad the quality of the franchise is consistent.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,464)

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

My sister, cousin and I ate here while staying in Page. The restaurant has a very traditional feel (we liked the chairs a lot!) For dinner, my sister got the super enchiladas which she enjoyed. I got a combo of the chipotle chicken enchilada and crema chicken enchilada. It was a dollar more, but worth it. The chipotle sauce is VERY SPICY! Definitely needed sour cream and the other crema enchilada to neutralize the spice. The crema enchilada was less spicy, but still flavorful. I liked being able to try both though. My cousin got the veggie enchiladas, which she said was good, but she ended up having a stomach ache a bit after. (Not sure if this was related to the food or not, but it dampened her experience). Their rice and beans were also very good and flavorful. I would recommend this if you’re visiting Page!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious. Was served quickly. The place was packed. It was nicely decorated. Food was good!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Very nice decor and great food! Be careful on how much you order... portions are very generous! Very busy please and therefore service was not that friendly... maybe our server just had a bad day what is completely human ;-)
We come back should we be close to Page

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Not too bad after a long day but if I was comparing to other cities, just average. Lots of food like most Mexican restaurants but heard this is the place in Page if you want Mexican

Been to El Tapatio? Share your experiences!