See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

This is an old hotel. Staff were friendly but had much difficulty using the deadbolt lock and getting the TV to turn on and change channels. I found my bottom sheet stained so covered it with a towel. I guess for an overnite stay in a popular vacation spot the price is to be expected. We were fortunate to be AARP members to bring the cost down.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2016

We arrived late at night and after trying for over an hour to find a place to stay, we came across this establishment. It was priced way high due to the season; however, the rooms were clean and comfortable. There was some damage to the walls and furniture. The staff was friendly and helpful. I suppose if I were in the same set of circumstances another time, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jjpi2000
Reviewed July 23, 2016

We knew it was not going to be a good choice, but this was the only one we had when we visited during Memorial Day Weekend.

Considering the quality of the room and services, the price, while average, didn't seem worth it.
The room did not have enough lighting; the bathroom did not have ventilation other than the slightly broken window, the bathroom door was also broken and did not close properly.
Breakfast was available, and it was not too bad.
There was Wi-Fi but the signal in our room was terrible.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2016

We have not had good experience with Knight's Inn, but thought this would be different in a tourist area. Sorry to say, not so much. Our room was OK, but obviously in need of updating and attention from maintenance. We didn't spend much time in the room because Page is so spectacular! It was a very convenient location, including walking to some very good restaurants. There seemed to be a lot of foot traffic outside our room, and my husband had to use a chair to keep the drapes closed for privacy. And no ice! Not so good in June and July in Page. We opted out of breakfast there, as it was pretty blah looking. We also felt like most of the employees didn't have time for us. And the WiFi was miserable. Next time, we'll pay little more.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2016

This place was ok, I was lil skeptical as it was quite out on the street and we were a couple but managed. Location is good for places to eat.Liked the complimentary breakfast.The rooms were ok .Felt needed some clean up

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple