See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

I was surprised reading some of the other reviews on Trip Advisor because we had the opposite experience. The Knights Inn was a very clean place at great value for a lower end hotel line. We were especially impressed by the kind and helpful manager, Elva-- who helped us find rooms to meet our specific needs.

We're a family of 4 driving cross country and decided to stop in Page before continuing onto Zion. Since we hadn't made reservations beforehand, we stopped at a couple of hotels to look for the cleanest 2 rooms at the best price possible. Since I have bad allergies to dust, cleanliness is important to us. Elva was fantastic! We ended up staying there another night and would stay again in the future.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

We read the reviews and didn't expect much. But arriving to find the bathroom sink completely clogged and full of someone else's toothpaste spit and soapy water was beyond unacceptable. It wouldn't drain and the pipe was leaking under the sink so someone else's spit/soap water was all over the floor and continued to drip. This was after waiting 15 minutes and ringing bells as no one was to be found at the front desk. The room was disgusting. Damage all over, hair and grunge in bathrooms. At least clean the place. Can I give a negative score?

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2016

First off, I paid way too much for this room. It was last second...$163 for a night, enough said. We drove all night to get on a houseboat the next morning, and we just needed a place to crash. First step, after arriving at midnight, wait for the 24-hour front desk person to show up (20 minutes later..he said, "sorry I was busy"). Finally get in our room, and the sink is full to the brim of something, there is hair on the walls of the shower, and obviously no one has scrubbed the "shmeared" toilet (or cleaned the carpets in years for that matter)..but, they did fold the toilet paper into a nice triangle, which is an interesting way of proving you were there doing a terrible job. Light shades broken and something that appeared to be blood on the door. We slept, we fought for a bagel and some coffee, and we left. This place should be absolutely last on anyone's list for anything...should have just paid the extra to sleep on the boat.

Room Tip: Find another hotel!!!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

This is an old hotel. Staff were friendly but had much difficulty using the deadbolt lock and getting the TV to turn on and change channels. I found my bottom sheet stained so covered it with a towel. I guess for an overnite stay in a popular vacation spot the price is to be expected. We were fortunate to be AARP members to bring the cost down.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2016

We arrived late at night and after trying for over an hour to find a place to stay, we came across this establishment. It was priced way high due to the season; however, the rooms were clean and comfortable. There was some damage to the walls and furniture. The staff was friendly and helpful. I suppose if I were in the same set of circumstances another time, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family