US$152
US$149
US$195
Best Western Plus at Lake Powell(Page)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$180
Comfort Inn & Suites(Page)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$181
US$169
Courtyard Page at Lake Powell(Page)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$209
  • Pool
US$225
US$200
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed only one night and we paid 170$. Room were outdated and not really clean. Definitely not worth the price!!! The pool was dirty with a strange foam on top, I specifically asked if the pool was accessible and they said yes!!!! To avoid!
If you want to stay in the area I would suggest you stay out of town or think about doing some camping. Page is full of tourists and they take advantage of it. Do some researches before booking something in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lilly P
Chantel J, General Manager at Knights Inn Page AZ, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Lilly P,
I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us at Knights Inn located in beautiful Page/Lake Powell. The issues you experienced with us will be addressed and handled accordingly so they do not happen again, again i apologize as we do our best to give each guest the best possible stay.
Thank you for your feedback as it will help us improve the quality of our rooms and service we provide.
I do hope if your ever in area, you will give us another chance to make your Knight just right!

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

I was a little hesitant due to some negative reviews but I found this quaint Motel to be very adequate for a night's stay. The front desk was busy but they were very cooperative and the room was decent and clean. The pool is pleasant and the breakfast was very adequate though a little crowded. I would highly recommend staying here especially for a family on a budget.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Michelle W,
Thank you for staying with us at Knights Inn in beautiful Page/Lake Powell. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback, i will be sure to share you comments with our staff.
We look forward to seeing you again, safe travels.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

The facilities are old and worn. The room was also very dirty. The window in the bathroom has a very thick coating of dust, the paint on the walls were chipped. The sink was rusty. The air conditioning was very old and noisy. We didn't expect a lot from a motel, but at least expecting it to be clean and well maintained. Not here! And they charged a hefty price!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

fay m,
Thank you for staying with us at Knights Inn in beautiful Page/Lake Powell. I am so sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us as the issues you had in your room will be addressed to our housekeeping and maintenance.
We appreciate your feedback as it will help us improve the quality of our rooms.
I do hope you give us another chance to make your Knight just right if you are in the area again.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not really good for family. I don't see it a safe place to stay with my family especially if your room is in the far separate building. I also don't like how they designed their rooms. Two separate rooms with just one old dysfunctional air condition that could not reach on the other side of the room. I need to place a folded paper just to hold the ac vent or else it will only face the floor. Refrigerator is not working. Place needs to be updated, but it is ok to stay if you have no other choice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2017

We paid $186.00 Canadian for an especially sub-standard motel room. Carpet was dirty, the inside window surface was greasy from others pushing their sun screened faces against the glass and the bathroom cabinet seemed like an afterthought which appeared to never have been wiped clean. The cabinet for the refrigerator did not have a fridge in it? The bathroom fixtures were clean enough but the toilet was barely functional. In fact, the toilet plugged and when the single staff member was approached she asked for our patience, as she was busy booking in a line up of people. When you got to go, you've got to go, so she left those she was booking in and rounded up a plunger for us! We were told the toilet was working fine the day before and that we must have done something wrong. Yeah, we used it! Would only recommend this motel as an absolute last resort. Dreadful accommodation.

Room Tip: Should you stay here, be sure to get a room in the main complex, as the unit we stayed in across the rear street was sub-standard.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family