See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

We did a road trip in USA for 15 days and this was the worst hotel were we stayed. The funny thing is that it was the most expensive hotel we had to pay for. Even though we book it in advance.

If you can book another one do it.

Also it is not clean. You could see the dust behind and under the bed. We also found a watch behind a bed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank paty r
Chantel J, General Manager at Knights Inn Page AZ, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

paty r,
I am sorry your stay with us was not a good one here at Knights Inn in beautiful Page/Lake Powell, the issue with your room being dusty will be addressed with housekeeping staff as this is not how our rooms are suppose to be cleaned.
I am sorry you felt you over paid for your room, although during your stay it is considered a high peak season for us here in Page so the rates will be higher during this time and we still offer the rate at a discounted price compared to our competitors.
Thank you for your feedback as it will help us better improve the quality of our rooms at Knights Inn Page/Lake Powell.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed only one night and we paid 170$. Room were outdated and not really clean. Definitely not worth the price!!! The pool was dirty with a strange foam on top, I specifically asked if the pool was accessible and they said yes!!!! To avoid!
If you want to stay in the area I would suggest you stay out of town or think about doing some camping. Page is full of tourists and they take advantage of it. Do some researches before booking something in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lilly P
Chantel J, General Manager at Knights Inn Page AZ, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Lilly P,
I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us at Knights Inn located in beautiful Page/Lake Powell. The issues you experienced with us will be addressed and handled accordingly so they do not happen again, again i apologize as we do our best to give each guest the best possible stay.
Thank you for your feedback as it will help us improve the quality of our rooms and service we provide.
I do hope if your ever in area, you will give us another chance to make your Knight just right!

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

I was a little hesitant due to some negative reviews but I found this quaint Motel to be very adequate for a night's stay. The front desk was busy but they were very cooperative and the room was decent and clean. The pool is pleasant and the breakfast was very adequate though a little crowded. I would highly recommend staying here especially for a family on a budget.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Michelle W,
Thank you for staying with us at Knights Inn in beautiful Page/Lake Powell. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback, i will be sure to share you comments with our staff.
We look forward to seeing you again, safe travels.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

The facilities are old and worn. The room was also very dirty. The window in the bathroom has a very thick coating of dust, the paint on the walls were chipped. The sink was rusty. The air conditioning was very old and noisy. We didn't expect a lot from a motel, but at least expecting it to be clean and well maintained. Not here! And they charged a hefty price!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

fay m,
Thank you for staying with us at Knights Inn in beautiful Page/Lake Powell. I am so sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us as the issues you had in your room will be addressed to our housekeeping and maintenance.
We appreciate your feedback as it will help us improve the quality of our rooms.
I do hope you give us another chance to make your Knight just right if you are in the area again.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not really good for family. I don't see it a safe place to stay with my family especially if your room is in the far separate building. I also don't like how they designed their rooms. Two separate rooms with just one old dysfunctional air condition that could not reach on the other side of the room. I need to place a folded paper just to hold the ac vent or else it will only face the floor. Refrigerator is not working. Place needs to be updated, but it is ok to stay if you have no other choice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family