Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$53
BestWestern.comUS$53
PricelineUS$53
Hotels.comUS$53
TravelocityUS$53
TripadvisorUS$53
2,183 results
All reviews lake powell best westerns antelope canyon breakfast staff pancakes horseshoe bend hot tub front desk staff very nice hotel beds were comfortable hot breakfast would stay here again breakfast was included the breakfast area the room was nice one night stay yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

Easy check in and easy check out. Breakfast was also a buffet and tasted delicious! Cheap place to stay for pretty good accommodations! The rooms felt nice the bathroom felt a little outdated but no other complaints. The Room was clean and we had a nice view from the room.

Date of stay: August 2019
Customer_ServiceQSM, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western View of Lake Powell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Thank you so much.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

I do not know about the other rooms but 311 has a window in the room the toilet is in that faces the sleeping area. You cannot turn the light on at night without lighting up the sleeping area. The toilet paper holder is so close to the toilet, you could use it for an armrest. While checking for bed bugs, found that one of the mattresses had the springs showing. Seriously? All this for a total of $252.00.
It was high season and everything in Page is expensive but, there has to be something better than this for the money.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Lois A
Customer_ServiceQSM, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western View of Lake Powell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2019

Dear Lois A, I do apologize you did not like the design of our rooms. The window you described was an eco-friendly design to bring natural light into the bathroom to conserve daytime energy use. I do apologize it was not a more obvious concept. However, I think the crux of your review is not really the design issue, but that you were not happy with the room rates you paid. I am sure you had shopped online when you booked our room and found it was the best value for the money in Page, which was why you ultimately booked at our hotel. Thank you.

Reviewed August 10, 2019

1. Misrepresentation -- bordering on fraud

I had paid extra for "lake view" -- the room I was assigned overlooked the parking lot (see pictures of the view from my room). This is what I got for the $550 I spent on the two nights
Explanations from front desk, in desceding order:
a) I cant check in at 8 PM and be expected to get the room with view (check in is till 12, and paying extra requires thet they hold the room?)
b) No rooms even closer to the section with view are available (when I mentioned I will complain to Expedia, magically they were able to move up from room 219 to 211 -- no significant improvement in view3s though)
c) I said I paid $275 per night for the room with a view -- I was told there were people who paid "much more"

2. Arrogant, condescending, front desk lady

I arrived a bit dishelved (I had trekked up Cathedral rock in scrorching sun that noon). tjhe front desk was manned by a lady who was supremely condesceding, impolite and bordering oin arrogant. Unwilling to anwer questions to questions such as: is there a restaurant on premises (answer is no), how to connect to internet (more on that later) or where breakfast is

3. Pictures do not match facility

The pictures of "room with view" is of course a complete falsehood-- even the balcony they show in pictures is deceptive. The area is overcrowded -- seat cushions are flat, shoddy and badly worn out, many of the bulbs were blown out.

4. Internet

There is sign in the lobby that says internet does not work, and it's not their fault!!!! For the two days I was there, I coudnt connect.

I stayed at Baymont by Wyndham on my third evening at Page -- what a contrast: friendly check-in, room with a great view (I didnt even pay extra), internet that worked (and was high speed enough for me me download movies on Netflix).

Room tip: Rude front desk, no functioning internet, pictures are a complete misrepresentation
1  Thank SajitKP
Customer_ServiceQSM, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western View of Lake Powell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2019

Dear SanjitKP, I am so sorry to hear you did not like your room rates, so your review was biased driven. You stayed at our hotel at the height of tourist season; however, our rates are always comparable to area hotels offering similar quality and services. Our hotel is very popular and many of our guests proudly share their hotel photos and experiences online. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

We, of course, got to the breakfast buffet late so I was expecting bits of this and that warmish food and somewhat of a mess. I was surprised to find a buffet looking like it had just been set up! Everything was clean and filled and hot (or cold, depending on the food type). A big shoutout to Relina, Bill and Michelle who were very pleasant and did a great job preparing the food and keeping it presentable the entire time. Way to go, guys!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

After a delay checking in - you really can’t access until 4.00 and the receptionist was extremely grumpy in reiterating that - we had no complaints about the room which slept two adults and two teenagers comfortably.

Pool was ok - a bit cloudy but refreshing in the hot sun and plenty of loungers. View was mainly of the golf course to be fair, but the sunset was indeed spectacular.

HOWEVER, while the breakfast was tasty, varied and filling, EVERY SINGLE CUP, PLATE, BOWL AND ALL THE CUTLERY WAS DISPOSABLE PLASTIC OR CARD!!!! Likewise the cups in the lobby and the rooms. Coming from the UK where we are trying to minimise single-use plastic, this was sickening! Come on Best Western - step up and take some responsibility!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank crazyboys24
Customer_ServiceQSM, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western View of Lake Powell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Dear crazyboys24: Thank you for your comments regarding our disposable breakfast utensils and plates. We do so to save the fresh water in our environment. Only 3% of earth total water is fresh water. It is even more precious for us desert dwellers. We do not want to introduce harsh dish chemicals into our underground aquifers as water pollution would be irreversible as well and even worse for human life existence in the area. The drinking water in Page area is still pure, so we are able to drink our local water from tap unlike most, if not all, places in Europe and other parts of the world. Thank you for your comments, but advising hotels to use dishwashing chemicals may not be the best recommendation. Thank you.