“Buy a round for the kitchen”
Review of State 48 Tavern

State 48 Tavern
Ranked #7 of 64 Restaurants in Page
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Description: State 48 Tavern is an eclectic, casual restaurant and tavern that will satisfy your hunger with creative, globally inspired cuisine. From Kimchi Rueben sandwiches, Jameson burgers smothered in Guinness cheese sauce to Korean BBQ tacos, we serve the most flavorful street food inspired plates in one lively spot. And with a global palate of beer, wine and cocktails, the bar at State 48 Tavern is one of the hottest late night destinations in Page, Lake Powell Arizona.
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Ok, this is the 1st place I've been to that as as a menu item has "Buy a round of beer for the kitchen" for $10.00. I was amused.

We got the fried avocado, my wife loved it, me meh . (I might just be getting sick of fried stuff.

My garlic parm wings were dry. My wife's pear burger was tasty.

Happy hour was a 23oz draft for $5 & 16oz for $4. Porter that day was local & real good.

Summary: Not the best place I've ever ate but probably one of the best in Page.

(Don't miss touring Antelope Canyon or Horseshoe Bend while in town!)

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Not what you'd expect to find in a strip mall, but this was a fantastic meal! Service was great, food was fantastic, and Oh.My.God. Get the fried avocados!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

30 min waiting time but was worth it.
Good beer and great Rib eye.
Waitress very nice.
correct prices.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Furstrating experience. The IPA I wanted was only available in bottle, so I chose something else. Next round, I chose the stout on tap and was told the tap was broken....
The food was average, but they did try.

1  Thank David A
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Went here for dinner & drinks at about 6 pm on a Wednesday evening while we were in town on vacation.

Exterior decor was modern southwest/Spanish revival—(the front door was very cool!) Interior decor was modern Southwest with real art on the walls. Neither of us used the restroom, so we can't comment on those, but everything within sight was clean & in good condition. Our waitress was very attentive but not pesty & service was fast.

I had their pomegranate coconut mojito & the pear/blue cheese salad with salmon. My fiancé had the sirloin steak with mashed potatoes, salad & a craft beer. Everything was delicious.

If we are back in this area again, we will be coming back! Highly recommend.

Been to State 48 Tavern? Share your experiences!