“Open late and tastes great!”
Review of State 48 Tavern

State 48 Tavern
Ranked #9 of 64 Restaurants in Page
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Description: State 48 Tavern is an eclectic, casual restaurant and tavern that will satisfy your hunger with creative, globally inspired cuisine. From Kimchi Rueben sandwiches, Jameson burgers smothered in Guinness cheese sauce to Korean BBQ tacos, we serve the most flavorful street food inspired plates in one lively spot. And with a global palate of beer, wine and cocktails, the bar at State 48 Tavern is one of the hottest late night destinations in Page, Lake Powell Arizona.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was late on a Thursday night and a little noisy, but the food was divine! My daughter and I enjoyed our pasta dish, and my son and husband enjoyed their burgers. This is well worth your time and taste buds!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ok, this is the 1st place I've been to that as as a menu item has "Buy a round of beer for the kitchen" for $10.00. I was amused.

We got the fried avocado, my wife loved it, me meh . (I might just be getting sick of fried stuff.

My garlic parm wings were dry. My wife's pear burger was tasty.

Happy hour was a 23oz draft for $5 & 16oz for $4. Porter that day was local & real good.

Summary: Not the best place I've ever ate but probably one of the best in Page.

(Don't miss touring Antelope Canyon or Horseshoe Bend while in town!)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not what you'd expect to find in a strip mall, but this was a fantastic meal! Service was great, food was fantastic, and Oh.My.God. Get the fried avocados!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

30 min waiting time but was worth it.
Good beer and great Rib eye.
Waitress very nice.
correct prices.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Furstrating experience. The IPA I wanted was only available in bottle, so I chose something else. Next round, I chose the stout on tap and was told the tap was broken....
The food was average, but they did try.

Been to State 48 Tavern? Share your experiences!