1,435 results
All reviews great location creek side within walking distance parking lot creekside room room was clean ober gatlinburg the breakfast area park entrance convention center free breakfast first floor pool and hot tub balcony overlooking king room hot breakfast would stay here again
Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I loved staying at Hampton it was awesome, in the middle of everything, we could walk to where ever we wanted to go. The balcony on back with the stream behind us was nice just to sit there and listen to it. And the fireplace was a hit very romantic.. Will be back for another vacation

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy O
Reviewed September 26, 2015

Great staff never a problem when I stay here. I get 8 - 15 rooms for a group every year and we have never had a problem staying here. Clean rooms great beds and a great breakfast. Close to the Convention Center and all the downtown activities.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 25, 2015

The room was very clean and nice. We asked for a 1st floor room due to the fact my husband told the clerk when he walks a lot has to sit and rest due to leg pain. The clerk asked us if we would like a handicap room which he did not have to offer since we did not ask for one. It was on the first floor with a patio overlooking the creek. Couldn't have asked for a better breakfast and the lady who tends the breakfast area was super. She kept the food containers full and tables wiped off and coffee pots full. The hotel is located that you can walk to all the restaurants and stores and bench's are located on each block. Enjoyed our stay and would stay at this Hampton again.
Close enough that you can drive to Pigeon Forge I think it's about 15 miles, Cherokee about 30 miles across the mtn. Beautiful country, would like to go back when leaves start changing.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2015

Stayed in this hotel for a single night on the way home from a longer trip. It was a pleasant stay and I would stay again. Rooms were clean and adequate. The hotel had everything I'd expect from a Hampton Inn, which is now my go-to chain. Nothing extraordinary, nothing disappointing. A good value for the price. It was everything the family needed, right on the strip in Gatlinburg. Walking distance to entertainment and food and right next door to the Ober Gatlinburg Tram. All in all, a good experience.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2015

I was very impressed with our stay at the Hampton Inn in Gatlinburg. The hotel itself was great. The staff went out of their way to help us with anything we needed and all were super friendly. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple