“887 - Cabin on High!”
Review of Chalet Village

Chalet Village
Reviewed 10 March 2012

My husband and I just spent 4 nights with Chalet Village. My mother has always used this company since I was a little girl and now I will too. It was the first time I rented myself and the experience was great! Love the website and the ability to click through the pictures to find the right style of cabin you prefer! You can book online or call during business hours and book the room for one night stay! We love the style of 887! Great view, love the 3 balconies, and game room upstairs with the bar-style ledge. There's a pull out sofa downstairs with the larger television. Hubby and I were able to catch up on some shows the last night we were there after grilling steaks and shrimp kabobs from food lion! YUMM! After you checkin- If you are going to pigeon forge quite often I would recommend following the map and exit the opposite side wiley oaking shoots out skipping downtown traffic and it's less of a drive through the steep/curvy roads. Make sure you check your brakes before you go because we had to get ours replaced half way through the trip and went to Carr's Wrecker Service out of Pigeon Forge. They were wonderful too!! But that just goes with the location. Not a reflection of the company. You want to stay in the mountains! Gorgeous.

Room Tip: Go through them. If you only need one bedroom - try the two bedrooms. A lot of the times they are th...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sara M

Reviewed 9 March 2012

the cabin itself was beautiful but the roads and driveways were completely insane. The driveway was at about a 60 degree incline. At the bottom of this incline across the close to 8 foot wide road was a drop off for which there was no barricade or marking to even signify it was there at night. The cabin was advertised as secluded my neighbors in the city I live in have more room between thier houses than these cabins did. I will never waste my money with this company again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
chalet123, Manager at Chalet Village, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

The Mountain Roads here are safe however we do remind Travelers it is steep in places. This cabin is secluded but does have a neighbor across the street . We are very sorry this guest was displeased and we would have moved him to an alternate cabin if needed.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Great experience! Staff was wonderful, and the hotel was extremely clean and well kept. Our party had luggage issue, and the GM Greg handled our situation with great prosfessionalism. He knows the hotel/restaurant industry quite well. Overall A+ service!

Room Tip: "Rooms closer to exterior stairs provide convenience to mountain."
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We didn't get out much but we did go the the aquarium it was gorgeous it was my vacation before radiation but it was nice getting to relax in this beautiful area you can get beautiful pictures it's a picture perfect place and the hot tub is nice cost was a great price and I wish I could live here lol it's that good!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My wife and I have been using Chalet Village for years! The staff is flexible and the properties are always great, offering a wide range of uses, from romantic getaways to family weekends and weeklong vacations.

The properties all have the best views and ameneties, and any issues have always been addressed quickly and by the friendliest employees! I reccomend them to anyone visiting the area.

Room Tip: The website has good photos but be sure to read the details to understand exactly the house you'...
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I stayed in a fabulous cabin in February with my partner and my in-laws. We had a great, relaxing time. The place was clean and full of amenities. The staff at check-in was very nice. This is the second time we have rented from this company and we have nothing but good things to say. They were good about sending us details about the place the check in requirements. The cabin was great and we will rent from them again in the future.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

My family of 5, plus my mother (MiMi), stayed in 951 Cuddlers Cabin in Feb. It was very clean, plenty of room, and the views were amazing!! We were definitely impressed with Calet Village and the chalet we stayed in. We will definitely book with them again!!