“Another wonderful visit”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Creekside Cabin

Creekside Cabin with patio complete with fire kettle,Charcoal grill,  hammock and hot tub over creek
Patio with Fire Kettle Upper deck porch overlooking the creek and patio below
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Patio with Fire Kettle
Upper deck porch overlooking the creek and patio below
King bed in loft bedroom with 2 closets,LCD TV,BluRay and Direct TV.
View from the bed in the loft looking toward door to upper deck open to the living area below
Living area with queen sleeper sofa as seen from the loft bedroom
Cozy and romantic dining booth for 4
Bathroom with tub/shower combo and washer/dryer
Creekside in winter
Looking from the deck towards the path to your parking area
Screened in porch with swing looking out towards hot tub over the creek
Olive the Owl,a frequent visitor to the Creekside that seems to like her photo taken
Fully equipped kitchen with range with self cleaning oven,microwave,dishwasher and refrigerator
From the deck looking upstream
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Macette
Waynetown
“Another wonderful visit”
Reviewed November 8, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This makes our second visit to creekside cabin and enjoyed it as much as the first time. We were there the week of oct 18th the leaves were changing and the mountains were beautiful.
I needed a chance to relax after working sometimes 7 days a week and creekside is the perfect place for it. The creek, the hot tub absolute privacy.
Lise and sue thank you for all you do to make a getaway so relaxing. Looking forward to next year!!!

13 Nov 2015
Thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review!
Fall is a beautiful season,and the leaves were stunning this year. Happy you were able to enjoy this beautiful time of year back at the Creekside cabin again.
Our repeat guests can now benefit from our Cabin Rewards Points program and it makes us feel good that we can offer a program like this to get free nights at our cabins.We appreciate the fact that there are many cabins to choose from in our area,but we have some special and unique properties that keep our guests coming back.
We appreciate you more than you know.
Hope to see you again next year.
B9056UHel...
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
“Wonderful, secluded, relaxing”
Reviewed October 18, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

If you are looking for a place that's secluded and peaceful, then look no further. I booked this cabin based on other reviews awhile ago. My husband and I initially stayed here in March, 2015 for the first time. We loved it so much, we went home and immediately booked another stay so we could enjoy the beautiful fall colors. The cabin is simply perfect for 2 people. It's cozy, romantic and filled with everything you may need. We loved coming into jazz playing softly and champagne chilling upon arrival. It just instantly puts you in "vacation mode". The bed is extremely comfortable with wonderfully soft linens. We hiked everyday, so coming back to the hot tub was exactly what we needed. We enjoyed sitting by the fire pit, drinking a few beers, eating the s'mores (provided for us) and listening to music under the stars. The kitchen is well-equipped if you feel like cooking. Everything in the cabin is spotlessly clean so, kudos to Deborah for her efforts! Lise is great to work with and very accommodating. She's available by phone for anything we may have needed, but otherwise, this place allows you to feel like you've found your own little slice of heaven in TN. We'll be back soon.

26 Oct 2015
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so happy that you had another great stay with us. You are wonderful guests and we appreciate you very much.

The Creekside is a really wonderful cabin in a beautiful private setting. We made sure when we built the other cabins on this 30 acre property ,that they were far enough from each other that we could offer that feeling of privacy. It is so hard to find private and secluded cabins in an area that is otherwise congested with large cabin companies that literally build one cabin on top of another. I don't think that is what most guests come to the mountains for. and that is why we are very different from the rest.

Our housekeeper is fantastic and we know it. She does a great job and we are lucky to have her. Thank you for mentioning her.

We look forward to your next visits and will continue to do all that we can to make your time here special. Thank you
jfoutty
IN
“Creekside and secluded”
Reviewed July 28, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

The care and thoughtfulness of the owners was evident from start to finish. Exceeded our expectations. You had multiple areas to sit and hear the creek, even from the hot tub! Great set up for watching TV and movies. Bedroom loft was perfect. Bedding and bed were luxurious. The seclusion and setting was just what we needed.

5 Aug 2015
Thank you for the great review!
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us . The Creekside cabin is a special place and it really does give guests the opportunity to relax and unwind in a very beautiful and peaceful setting by the creek. The seclusion you find here is a real rarity indeed.
Thank you for mentioning the comfort of the bed.
Although I have never slept on any of our cabins mattresses,we choose them carefully in the hope that we can satisfy most peoples tastes. It is a difficult thing to choose as some people prefer firm,some like soft etc.,but I know most guests love our beds and our bedding.

I hope you visit many times and the next time you do,you will see some welcome changes to our screened porch and path lighting. Thank you for mentioning those suggestions to me. We take our guests suggestions very seriously and if we can make our properties better in any way we will.After all,we really do want to be the best we can be.
Thank you again.......until next time.
Neal M
Garner, North Carolina
“Our Honeymoon - 3/28 - 4/5/15”
Reviewed May 8, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I remember sifting through all the cabin rentals and discovering the #1 rating held by Stonecreek Cabins and thinking, how do you get this good. After reading dozens of reviews of all the properties, Creekside seemed the obvious choice for our honeymoon getaway. Private. That best describes this location. Very cute and immaculately decorated in every detail. We so enjoyed the breakfast nook and hot tub. I think if we didn't have to trek out for food, we would have never left. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge were crazy with traffic, maybe more so because it was some folks Spring Break. We didn't think about that. However, the perfect weather, probably the best week of spring the area had seen in 2015 so far, made up for the insanity in the city. We walked the property nearby and enjoyed the sound of the running creek water all day and night . We truly loved our privacy and seclusion. Only once did we see some folks from a nearby cabin wandering in the woods above our place and they kind of freaked out and turned back when they saw us. Lise was great to work with through email and was available if we needed her by phone. We didn't need a thing really the whole time we were there. We basically did what honeymooners do (no explanation needed)! No interruptions were appreciated.There were also very special treats when we arrived that were greatly appreciated. No doubt, we will go back one day. Hopefully soon!

9 May 2015
We are so glad you enjoyed your honeymoon at the Creekside. That is an important time in your life and we were happy to be a small part of what made it special.

We try to be as unobtrusive as possible and want our guests to feel like they have the privacy that comes with renting a cabin on a large property.It is a rarity that you will ever see anyone else,but we do allow the guests of our cabins to walk the roads that meander through our property.

It is always our top priority to do all that we can to be sure the cabins are exceptionally clean,everything is in working order and the cabins are personally prepared for each guests arrival with wine or cider on ice,treats to make S'Mores and other goodies to make you feel welcome.

All of our cabins on our 30 acre property are perfect for honeymooners or just anyone looking for privacy ,seclusion and a beautiful place to unwind and we are grateful you chose to spend your honeymoon with us.
Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!
amac1018
Nashville, Tennessee
“Exactly what we needed!”
Reviewed April 9, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

It might sound crazy, but it feels like I was led to Stonecreek when I was looking for a place to stay while my girlfriend and I hit "the pause button" on our busy lives and celebrated her birthday. From my first interaction with Lise until we had to, sadly, say goodbye, I was their biggest fan (even though I think I have some stiff competition for that title!)

Our trip was very last minute and because of that, Lise called me immediately after I sent an initial inquiring email. She wanted to make sure we were able to talk about the details as soon as possible because of the timing and also because she knew it was a surprise for the birthday girl!

Personable doesn't even begin to describe Lise. Like I've read in so many of the reviews, I felt like we were instant friends! What a rare and special gift! She is definitely in the right field...hospitality seems to run through her veins. Even the rental agreement isn't like the standard ones you would find from the "big box" rental companies. They truly want to know who their guests are, the reason (if any) for your visit, and your likes & dislikes so they know how to personalize your arrival. It's almost unheard of to have that kind of individualized care in this crazy world and it was an absolute breath of fresh air!

I want to take a second and acknowledge the other "2/3rds" of this great team! As Lise has said in her responses to some of the reviews, she doesn't act alone. It takes 3 of them to give us such an amazing experience. The housekeeper who does an absolutely immaculate job...hmmm, I wonder if she would travel to Nashville and clean our home! And then there's Sue! While I've never talked directly with her, I did hear her voice during some of my phone conversations with Lise~she does exist! Ha! What an extraordinary group these 3 are - each with their own talents, gifts and contributions to making Stonecreek cabins the best place to get away in the Smokies!

We were lucky enough to stay in their Treehouse cabin - quaint, comfortable, romantic, cozy, dreamy, charming -- like being in a fairy-tale! No matter where you looked, or which window you were gazing out of, the view was picturesque! And whether sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee in the morning just taking it all in or relaxing in the hot tub with a glass of wine in the evening, the tranquility that you feel just from hearing the creek down below is unrivaled.

We took a few walks along their property and continued to be in awe. It is such a stunningly beautiful, unaffected part of our world and such a refreshing break from our concrete city life where it seems that if there is any patch of green or a single tree standing, some developer wants to build something on it - just like Joni Mitchell wrote, "they paved paradise and put up a parking lot". Even though these two incredible women have built cabins for our enjoyment on their property, they have taken special care to disturb as little nature as possible - and incorporated much of the landscape into their designs as well. You truly feel you are a part of the scenery instead of looking out upon it. Thank you Lise and Sue for saving a part of paradise and not putting up "a pink hotel and boutique and a swingin' hot spot"!

Rooms Service
11 Apr 2015
Thank you so much for the wonderful and heartfelt review. We are so happy that you found us and that we were able to help make your birthday celebration special.

It is not often enough that our wonderful housekeepers' attention to cleanliness gets a mention in the reviews,but we were excited to show her your comments and .........no.....you may not have her.....lol. It takes a long time to find someone that will do the job you specify and do it well. She said to thank you for your generosity and if she ever leaves the area,she will be sure to look you up!

I really appreciated your reference to Joni Mitchel's Big Yellow Taxi. I am probably her biggest fan and have every album since day 1. Who knows? Maybe she did have an influence as we certainly love Mother Nature and do everything we can to keep the property as natural as possible. We have thousands of trees on the property and never feel the desire to cut them down to get a better view. We like natural surroundings and although we do have some landscaped areas,the majority of the property is left in its natural beauty.

Thank you for the lovely compliments as well. I really do enjoy speaking with our guests and hearing about their adventures in the mountains. I am always willing to try to help them with finding the perfect places to best enjoy their time here. At the same time,I always respect the privacy of our guests and if they want to forge out to explore the area on their own........I think that is wonderful too.

We are so happy you enjoyed the Treehouse and want to thank your for choosing to stay with us. There are many cabins in the area,but we do feel we have something special.

Last but certainly not least,thank you for the sweet card,the beautiful flowers and the treats. That was a wonderful surprise and we will plant the flowers into our garden and always think of you and smile.
Come back and see us when you can..
Alexander...
“What a wonderful experience!”
Reviewed November 8, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

My wife and I chose the Creekside cabin as our honeymoon retreat and we could not have been more impressed with the accommodations. We contacted Lise six months before our stay and she was very helpful in answering all of our questions about the cabin and the surrounding area. Creekside is halfway between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, but situated away from the busy areas just outside of the arts and crafts community, which makes getting anywhere very convenient. We spent very little of our time stuck in traffic thanks to Lise and her handy back road advice. She made us feel comfortable about calling her any time if we had a question.
More about the Cabin! It’s absolutely beautiful, peaceful, cozy, rustic, and any other wonderful adjective you can think of. It’s one of the nicest places I’ve vacationed in and for the price you can’t beat it! The service really sets this one apart. After driving down your private driveway and walking through the front door on your screened porch, you almost go into sensory overdrive with all of the wonderful things that catch your eye. The lights are dimmed perfectly, there’s a chilled bottle of wine on the table with a personalized welcome card, music is playing on the flat screen TV above the glowing fireplace, and everything comes together to make you feel warm and calm. A welcome cake and s’mores with the biggest marshmallows you’ve ever seen await you in the FULLY STOCKED kitchen. You don’t need to bring anything with you except for food. Don’t worry about going to a laundry mat either because it also has a high end washer and dryer. Creekside really does feel like home, or really, the home you wish you could build if you had a few extra acres and a stream. If you’re on the fence about where to stay, consider Stonecreek Cabins. You won’t be disappointed!

Cleanliness Service
9 Nov 2014
Thank you so much! It was so nice having you as our guests during your honeymoon. It was always a pleasure speaking with you and trying to help make your time here special.
I am so happy we succeeded in helping to make lifelong memories for you and your new bride.

Your review was so wonderful and I think describes the cabin perfectly. You have a way with words and your helpful advice to travelers will most certainly help them them to decide if the cabin is a good fit for their needs. The Creekside and the Treehouse are located in a very private place and privacy and seclusion are an uncommon thing to find in an area saturated with large cabin communities. Getting around traffic is easily accomplished from any of our locations and we are there to guide you to the best alternate routes.

We hope to have you as our guest for any future visits. We will certainly look forward to your return trips.Thank you so much again. Best Wishes!
hiker6
Nauvoo, Alabama
“Many visits over 10 years, and Everyone of them was Excellent”
Reviewed November 4, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Over the past 10 years I have been coming to Creekside and I have to say , this is the Best place to stay in the Smokey Mtns. And I have stayed at many over a span of 25 years. It's peaceful, secluded, and with the window open , awakening to the sound of water rushing down the creek is unforgettable . The owners always make your trip memorable, if there is a birthday , anniversary.. They make it special. Over the years they have renovated, and improved on the property. They are always there if a problem should arise. If you have read past reviews you will see why they are the #1 place to stay when your visiting the Great Smokey Mts. They book up very fast so you will need to plan ahead and book early.

7 Nov 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We have always enjoyed having you as our guests and we were so surprised and thankful that you gave us a "TripAdvisor Excellent Service " pin.
That really meant a lot to us and will continue to inspire us to always try to do the best that we can to make sure that our cabins and our service to our guests are our number one priority.

Visiting us for 10 years,I am sure you have seen changes. We always try to keep our properties updated with new appliances,furnishings and anything else we can think of to make our guests vacation as enjoyable as possible. Thank you for noticing.

We hope you always choose to stay with us,it is always a pleasure to have you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing