“Amazing stay!”

Game Room at Elk Horn Lodge
Third Floor Ensuite at Elk Horn Lodge
Main Level Bedroom at Elk Horn Lodge
View from Elk Horn Lodge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Madisonjp...
“Amazing stay!”
Reviewed June 17, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My family of 12 just left and it was wonderful! We had so much room and so much fun from playing pool to the hot tub to the theatre. The best part, was that there was ahead we saw. He was right next to our cabin!

Nashville
Reviewed December 2, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Rugged travelers
Management Response
5 Jun 2014
It is very rare that a guest is unhappy with the beautiful Elk Horn Lodge. It is truly an amazing property and we are pleased to be able to offer it to our guests. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our properties and I am sorry that you felt the cabin was unclean. Had you called us when you arrived, we would have gladly sent someone to the cabin to rectify any issues you had.

I must take exception to your comments about the pictures on the website not being of Elk Horn Lodge. All the picture of this property that are on the website were taken at this property. What you suggested, a 'bait and switch', would not be good business. It is unethical and against our business principles Like you, many of our guests are repeat guests. We wouldn't be able to keep guests coming back if we employed unethical business practices. Elk Horn Lodge is a wonderful property and I'm sorry that you weren't pleased with your stay.
John36md
“One of the best places to stay in gatlinburg!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 for a stay in March 2012

I will never stay at another location in gatlinburg after taking a week long stay at this house. The view that the property offers is simply stunning. The house is modern and very well taken care of. It's conveniently located close to the town and the ski lift. I highly recommend this place to anyone that is visiting gatlinburg!

Value Location
Chris B
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
“The Ultimate Gatlinburg Getaway”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

The Elk Horn Lodge was one of the nicest vacation homes I've ever stayed in! Less than a mile away from downtown Gatlinburg, this cabin is unforgettable! Each room has personal bathrooms w/ jacuzzis and the view is priceless. I will be making my way to the Elk Horn Lodge as soon as I get a chance! I would recommend all to come stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Arcade and Hot tub with a view of all gatlinburg!
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
tsocha21
“Breathtaking, first class, all the amenities.”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

This is an excellent cabin in a prime location. Doesn't get any better than this. Everything you would need and more. Minutes from downtown Gatlinburg , golf course, and skiing. Highly recommended.

Value Location
Louisiana
Reviewed August 4, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Indianapolis
Reviewed July 5, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing