“A Must!”

Christ in the Smokies Museum & Gardens
Ranked #19 of 89 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I visited this attraction when it was Christus Gardens back in the early 90's. Now I wanted my little ones to experience it. My husband and son weren't onboard at first but after the tour started- they were so glad they decided to do it! The figures are lifelike and the whole display is so moving! My whole family wanted to go through again! We'll be back next trip!

1  Thank didboo
"his life"
in 7 reviews
"leave your car"
in 6 reviews
"wonderful place to visit"
in 6 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"whole family"
in 34 reviews
"resurrection"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Well told story of the Bible with Jesus. Nice way to come to peace with our Lord! Kids enjoyed it as did Grandchildren. Nice Gift shop and free Parking!

1  Thank Larry W
Reviewed May 30, 2018

My daughter and I made this our first visit at opening. Took about 10 minutes to get in. Probably more crowded later. It goes through the high points of the life of Jesus. Many will already know the story, but it's a good way to start your day.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

This is an amazing, powerful, and moving experience portraying the Bible passages that we are familiar with, but some may not have known. Beautifully presented and highly recommended!

1  Thank Often-in-Key-West