“Two thumbs up!”

Christ in the Smokies Museum & Gardens
Ranked #19 of 90 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed June 4, 2018

I was really impressed with the museum and it is vastly improved from when I visited it a few years ago. This is a must stop for anyone visiting Gatlinburg

All reviews
in 32 reviews
"depicting"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I cannot begin to express how much you really should take you and your family to see this museum. It is stunning. It will move you!

Amen.

1  Thank Ben S
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I visited this attraction when it was Christus Gardens back in the early 90's. Now I wanted my little ones to experience it. My husband and son weren't onboard at first but after the tour started- they were so glad they decided to do it! The figures are lifelike and the whole display is so moving! My whole family wanted to go through again! We'll be back next trip!

1  Thank didboo
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Well told story of the Bible with Jesus. Nice way to come to peace with our Lord! Kids enjoyed it as did Grandchildren. Nice Gift shop and free Parking!

1  Thank Larry W