We have stayed at Town Square three or four times during the last ten or twelve years. We stayed in a one bedroom timeshare exchange during our most recent visit. The main benefit is the great location. It is within easy walking distance of most of downtown Gatlinburg. We stayed in a unit overlooking the stream in the back of the resort, very relaxing and nice.The bedroom is cramped and hard to maneuver. The kitchen is adequate. There is a TV in the living room and the bedroom. The unit had a gas fireplace which we enjoyed. The bathroom was good. The activities emphasized smaller children, which was expected but even so it was limited. Three days they had paid for stuffed bear building. The pools were adequate. Parking is onsite underground. Our check-in was very fast and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Gatlinburg Town Square Nestled in the midst of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you'll find resort living in an area so vividly beautiful, walking through it is akin to moving through a painting. Gatlinburg Town Square and Town Village are ideally situated in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee, within easy walking distance to downtown and all the entertainment, shopping and nightlife only the Smokies could offer. Discover nature's gallery of mountain trails, pristine waterfalls and breathtaking mountain vistas, all on display and timelessly preserved for your family's enjoyment in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located less than a mile away. Whether you want to bask in the tranquility of the mountains, or discover the adventures that await within them, you are sure to find something to fit your vacation needs. As soon as you arrive at the resort, you'll find yourself adjusting to 'mountain time' as you gaze upon a three-story waterfall cascading down the stone tower beckoning you inside where you will be greeted by a resort team exuding the Southern hospitality for which this region is world famous. Let the vacation begin by lounging in front of your private fireplace or by grilling alongside our spring-fed creek. Here, you can indulge in the many attractions, such as in an aerial tram ride 2,675 feet above the city, and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatlinburg Town Square Hotel Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Town Square Resort