“Family dinner”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat with very good service. Nice views of river and very kid friendly. Trout was delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,213)

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Family dinner- I had the salmon with a sweet potato, the sweet potato was perfect but the salmon was dry. My son had the the fried chicken salad, while my dad had the black and blue salad. Both salads where huge with lots of meat and delicious! My mom had the veggie lasagna, lots of fresh veggies and cheese. She was extremely pleased.
I would definitely recommend a stop by the creek but maybe avoid the salmon.

The service was friendly, prompt (despite being very busy) and accurate!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Terrible experience at this restaurant. We ordered the grilled trout, and it came out burned. The waiter had an attitude, when we complained about the food, but grudgingly brought out another choice for my wife and I. I would expect that the manger would come to our table to inquire why we sent the food back, but never came. There are better restaurants in Gatlinburg, so I would recommend going elsewhere.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

This was our 25th Wedding anniversary dinner. We loved the atmosphere..the lights in the trees and the river running along the building. It was just magical walking up to the restaurant. There were lots of people from New Orleans/Louisianna celebrating Mardi Gras, so the waitress put us back where it was quiet...perfect. My husband got the lemon-pepper trout which he loved and I got salmon. Both dishes were very delicious, my husband was so delighted with the trout that he was looking forward to. No disappointment there! The salmon was very satisfying. The garlic rolls were delicious!! The waitress was so nice and we enjoyed our meal and the atmosphere. We will return again!!

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and excellent service as well as excellent atmosphere!! Save room for the raspberry chocolate cake for dessert!