“Well equipped and convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
parking area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
parking area
down stairs full  bathroom
down stairs bedroom with queen bed
dining area
jacuzzi
jacuzzi
kitchen
living room with gas fire place
up stairs full bathroom
front porch
front porch
back of cabin and parking area
Kitchen
Loft bedroom King bed
Main level bedroom queen bed
Main level bedroom
Washer and 2 dryers
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cathy K
Tallahassee, Florida
“Well equipped and convenient”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My husband and I and our daughter had a great time staying in this cute mountain home. It had a gas stove and everything we needed, was close to downtown Gatlinburg for groceries, but away from all the tourist stuff to be nice and quiet. Nice front porch with pretty view. Very comfy king bed upstairs. We got our money's worth staying here, and I would recommend this place to other visitors.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely cottage”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had a wonderful stay at this lovely, very well maintained cottage. Though the cottage is nicely tucked in the woods its still close to downtown and other attractions. Thanks Marie.

KatieC197...
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Loved it”
Reviewed May 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at God's Gift over Easter week. We absolutely loved the cabin. It was very clean and well kept. The beds were comfortable, the kitchen well stocked, plenty of towels, a washer and dryer, and even a mini pool table for the kids. The porch and the views from the porch were amazing. The cabin was close to Gatlinburg and the National Park, but still totally secluded and quiet. It was the perfect place for a Smoky Mountain getaway and I'll certainly return when my family goes back to the area.

Jan M
“Breathtaking views from a beautiful cabin”
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Three adults and three kids(5,6, & 10). Great space for all, but short on running space for little kids. We adapted and had a blast. Would recommend to anyone wanting a peaceful, gorgeous place to get away. Would definitely return if plans lead us that direction!

maeganmtc...
Alabaster, Alabama
“Amazing Vacation”
Reviewed December 8, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

We had a great time staying at Gods Gift for the week of Thanksgiving. The cabin was easily accessible, up a few hills but that's to be expected when you choose a cabin in the mountains! We weren't to far from downtown Gatlinburg which was nice. The cabin was well furnished with anything you may need and the view from the porch was beautiful. Beds were comfortable and we were able to find extra bedding to bundle up at night. I loved reading through the book of memories where past guest have written about their experience. We had a great time and hope to come back for another stay in the future!

Travelling group: Other
RandyJNYC
New York City, New York
“Amazing location. Lumpy, hard beds.”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

While the views and location are stunning, the mattress quality on both beds sure is something to be desired. A nice foam or egg crate topper would certainly be helpful for smoothing out the lumps. This is made even more frustrating when they rush you out at 10 AM. I think noon is a more acceptable time for checkout. I understand the place has to be cleaned for the next guest arrival at 3 PM, but the housekeeper showed up at 9:30 AM and sat in the driveway waiting for us to leave. It was all very awkward and rude.
Also, it took over 2 weeks (almost 3) for our deposit refund- one more annoyance.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, location, location
Liked least: The mattress quality.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 Nov 2016
Thank you for the review. I'm sorry the beds didn't suite you. Everyone is different when it comes to the comfort level of a bed. I promise the beds are not lumpy. The beds are comfortable.
Most places check out time is 10am. My cleaning Lady says she arrived at the cabin at 10am, yes she had to wait for you to check out. I'm sorry that was a inconvenience to you.
I have nothing to do with the refunding of the deposit. TripAdvisor automatically does the refund, there's nothing I can do about the time frame of the refund.
Jeramey R
“Wedding Trip”
Reviewed October 28, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My wife and I stayed at Almost Heaven and it was awesome! We had a great time with our friends. They have never seen Harry Potter and the collection of moives in this place allowed us to relax and have a great time together. The cabin was cozy and comfortable and we really enjoyed the porch. Thanks for a nice stay!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
30 Oct 2016
We agree with you God's Gift is awesome. We love this cabin. I have tried to stock it with a lot of movies along with other things to help our guest to relax. We hope you will return to God's Gift in the near future.
Wesley and Marie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing