“Creative Choices!”
Review of Smoky Mountain Shakes N Dawgs - CLOSED

Smoky Mountain Shakes N Dawgs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 4, 2018

I have never seen so many different types of hot dogs! I chose the bagel dog on a poppy seed bun with cream cheese. My husband had a cheeseburger. We shared an order of onion string rings. All were yummy!

Reviewed April 21, 2018

Probably 20 different combinations of dawgs and toppings plus very good shakes. You won't go away hungry! Locally owned.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch. There was one guy working the entire place. He did a great job though. My daughters had shakes and loved them. This is not a place for vegans. We had a variety of dogs and they were all good and messy. The Chilifries dog is enormous. Prices were fine.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

This place is a little bit of a drive outside if gatlinburg but I believe it was worth it. The hot dogs were good and the staff is nice.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I was really excited to go here, but it was a bit disappointing. The hot dogs were ok, but in my opinion they were over priced. The place smelled a little like sweat and cigarette smoke. I probably will not go back, but hopefully others have a better experience than we did.

1  Thank thomasfmendiola