“Great Food”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
Reviewed June 22, 2018

We love to visit the Pancake Pantry. The service is good and the food is great. My only complaint is that the portion sizes are sometimes kind of small for the price. That does not stop me from eating here, though. I wish I had a stack of their pancakes in front of me right now.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,395)

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Probably my 15th time here. Always a home run ! Great Food and Great Service. Don’t skip the Pantry !

Reviewed June 20, 2018

We had pancakes for lunch - the four of us - and what a delight. It was not crowded so did not have to wait to be seated very late morning. Food was fantastic and the service was great and the atmosphere was very welcoming. While they only take Cash - the menu is not overpriced so not a stretch on the budget.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

The food was really good. The wait staff wasn't the friendliest but the place was packed. There wasn't any waiting because they have so many tables that you can barely move. They only take cash but there is an atm on site if you don't mind paying the fees.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely on our most go list every visit. Service is good, line is sometimes out the door but it moves quickly. Actually ate here on both days we were in town. The syrup with French toast is the best I have ever. Hubby likes to try something different each time and is always pleased.