We have had a hard time finding a nice in place to stay in Gatlinburg. With the Lodge at Buckberry Creek, problem solved! This is truly a 4 diamond resort. From the warm greeting upon check in to the spacious and beautifully decorated rooms, this place is amazing. Our room was incredibly decorated and extremely large! We basically had a full kitchen - stove, microwave, and full sized fridge. There was a sitting area and an amazing bathroom -- with a large shower and large jacuzzi tub. If you can drag yourself out of the room, the pavilion area by the creek is a must see- even the "outhouses" have chandeliers. The main lodge is also great -- comfy seating, full bar, friendly staff, and a giant moose head over the fireplace. We also ate at the restaurant which rivaled some of the best restaurants in Asheville, NC. They have an excellent chef! I am ready to book my next trip. It was a wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Buckberry Creek has brought the elegance of the “Great Camps” of the Adirondacks to the pristine beauty of the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee. Designed to reflect the retreats created in the Adirondack Mountains over 100 years ago by some of the East Coast’s wealthiest families, Buckberry Lodge pampers guests with the true natural grandeur of the Adirondack architectural style. Nestled away high above Gatlinburg, Tennessee, The Woods building offers 14 luxury-suite rooms from 600 square feet to 750 square feet. Rooms feature fireplaces, private balconies, bathrooms with separate showers and Jacuzzi tubs. The majority of our suites have a King bed but we do have a few rooms with 2 Double beds. Rest, recharge, and relax within your suite or enjoy the area attractions of Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our property is less than 2 miles from the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and all the beauty it holds. We are also less than 2 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg. There is a firepit which overlooks Mt. LeConte – a great spot to unwind & relax. Although we have experienced a great loss since the November 28th fire, we are very fortunate to have The Woods building to share with our guests. We look forward to welcoming you to The Lodge at Buckberry Creek for your Smoky Mountain lodging destination! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek