“Immaculate, accomadating,and Great Location!”
Review of Jack Huff's

We can't find prices for this hotel
Jack Huff's
Ranked #3 of 77 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I was a little/lot hesitant about booking this motel, however I was extremely surprised and elated because the property was so nice and well maintained, in addition to being 5 minute walk to the village. LOved the location. Walls were a bit thin, but who cares when the priice is good and life is noisy in a hotel room. Didn't bother us, enjoyed the clean and peaceful rest.This is now our new-go-to-location when vacationing in Gatlinburg!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 311.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 March 2012

The service and location was great, within walking distance to downtown Gatlinburg .
The room was very clean. We had to return the next day and the person at the counter let us park our vehicle while we went walking downtown. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chevelle71
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Stayed here based on reviews. The location was excellent, within walking distance of everything! Beds was comfortable and room was very clean! The hot tubs were nice to cold for the pool but it looked nice also. My only gripe was that there are no coffee pots in the room. We stayed on the second floor, I had to go down to the first floor in my robe to get coffee. But other than that we had a good stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jsteve1240
Reviewed 18 March 2012

stayed for three nights here in March - chose the place because of price & reviews listed here - was not disappointed at all - the best thing was the cleanliness - I was not smacked in the face with that weird "hotel" smell - it smelled clean & like home - very close to everything in Gatlingburg without the noise of the parkway - was able to check in early & able to leave my car parked for a bit after we checked out - only complaint - if you can call it that - was the wifi was down at first & hot tubs were out of order also - but I honestly had no time for either one during my stay - will definitely stay here again !!!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank gatorfan_1981
Reviewed 9 March 2012

If you're going hiking in the Smoky Mountains, this is the perfect place to be. Perfectly summed up by the sweet woman working at the front desk: "We're not too fancy, but we pride ourselves in being clean." The rooms are spacious, the location is incredibly convenient, and the jacuzzis feel great after a long day hike. Best of all, the rooms are well-priced, and the front desk staff are helpful and pleasant.

Room Tip: Use their online 10% coupon. They just redid rooms on the second floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Alex P
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We stayed here for a five days. I generally prefer a chain and I stay at a lot of them. But I am so happy that I chose this. The customer service is excellent and they are as clean as any four star resort that I have visited. We love the location. You are off the strip but close enough to walk to everything. We came during off season and the price was fantastic. We are not really into the strip nd thought about moving to something more out of the way. But we really just fell in love with the charm of the place. Yes, the furnishings are a bit outdated. However, they are in excellent condition. I never use Jacuzzi tubs while traveling for fear of mold build up with sitting water. This one was clean. Great beds. Great channell selection. We were planning our return trip as we were leaving. The only downside is that there are no coffee pots in the rooms. Next time I will bring my own.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MsSJSmith
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I stayed at Jack Huff's actually a couple of years ago, but there was no option for that. I can see why people stay here year after year -- it's nothing fancy but it has all you really need in a motel. The location is great -- right behind The Village and THE best place to eat in Gatlinburg -- Pancake Pantry -- all within easy walking, not much of an incline, if any, as I recall.
I stayed in the older building which was closer to the shopping, but I see from other reviews that the other buildings are newer -- maybe they are more updated. The decor is very old, but one of THE cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in. The beds were too hard for my liking, but like I said, clean. The room has 2 separate sinks, one 'in' the bathroom and one in a dressing area - so ideal for more than 1 woman or a family traveling. There was also a micro/fridge and a table to eat at.......the only other con was that there were 2 doors, front and back, and for some that might be a safety issue. There's also no breakfast, but I eat out when in Gatlinburg so that is not an issue for me. If my favorite place to stay was full, I'd definitely go here -- finding a clean room is becoming a rare treat these days!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family