We were greeted right away by Alexis, the front desk clerk. She has a great personality and answered any questions we had. While the rooms are not perfect, renovations are underway. We found the rooms to be quite acceptable. They were clean, did not smell, everything worked (including Wi-Fi). This hotel is not in the heart of Gatlinburg, however, we walked in to town within 10 minutes from the hotel and didn't have to pay the high prices for parking. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg. We are right across from "Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster" and also 1.5 miles from Great Smoky Mountain National Park, the busiest of all national parks with over 9 million visitors each year. The park offers endless outdoor activities such as downhill snow skiing, class IV whitewater rafting, golf, hiking options from 600 miles of trails, and fishing in hundreds of miles of streams. Relax at Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg while you're enjoying all Gatlinburg's restaurants, family fun museums (such as Ripley's Believe It or Not and Hollywood Star Car Museum), Dollywood Amusement Park, Splash Country, Dixie Stampede, and many, many other great attractions, fun for young and old. Year round events and concerts combine to make Gatlinburg a true entertainment destination in the beauty of the Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium Hotel Gatlinburg
- Wildwood Hotel Gatlinburg