All reviews wrap around balcony mountain coaster pet friendly hotel laminate floors room was clean trolley stop allow pets biscuits and gravy nice balcony free breakfast would stay here again parking lot gas fireplace per night yogurt the main strip pigeon forge
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

The room was clean the only thing I had a problem with was the big hair clump hanging from the room above on the outside of the room other than that perfect. Breakfast was better than expected and it was the perfect location with a trolly stop right in front you don't have to drive anywhere and pay for parking. Will definitely use this location on the next trip!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2016

We called in late May and set up a vacation date for the forth of July by a worker named Jimmy. Called to confirm my reservations the week of the fourth only to be told that we were a no show in June and they charged us (remember Jimmys mistake ). ,so he said I will give you a 20% discount which is now double the price !!!!! He is a rude and very hateful man. I wonder how many people does he do this too???. Than when we get there we get the crappy room that has a crack up the door that a lizard could have gotten thru, not only that the elevator got stuck periodically. THIS WAS A RIP OFF all because of one persons mistake that he didn't even own up too. SHAME ON YOU>

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank chrmu9
Reviewed July 20, 2016

First of all I when I made reservations I completely messed it up. The manager of the hotel went to considerable lengths to unsnarl the mass I made and corrected the whole thing and gave me and my family 4 connecting rooms on a busy weekend. The rooms were very clean, a little dated, but very serviceable. The breakfast was good as well. The only shortcoming was we only saw housekeeping on 2 of the 4 days. We had an adequate supplies of towels so we were not inconvenienced. Had I mentioned it I have no doubt the management would have corrected this immediately. They were VERY responsive.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

My family and I went to Gatlinburg this past weekend and stayed at the Quality Inn and suites. 1st time staying here. Check in was easy and room was awesome. Very clean, large room with fireplace, refrigerator, microwave and TV with good selection of channels. Beds were soft. Pool was nice and clean along with a hot tub. Complimentary Breakfast was awesome. Biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee, waffle maker, cereal, donuts. Only complaint was entering and exiting hotel without a stoplight. Almost impossible! We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Blondextreme
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I really liked the room with wooden floor. It was very clean and extra space. Nice balcony with mountain view. Everything was walking distanc. Very quite not exactly on themain street. Nice pool area although we didn't use it. Continental breakfast was o k. Nothing special. Stuff were not great but good. Great price. I would choose this hotel again when l gi back next year.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends