“Lots of positive, but some drawbacks too”
other travellers have booked this property
Gas Fire Place
Kitchen
Hot tub/ side deck view
Propane Grill
View from front porch
Gatlinburg Trolley stop, only .3 miles away!
Cable car at Ober Gatlinburg
Pullout Queen
Shops at the Glades. Only .2 miles away
Morning Mist Village, .3 miles away
Morning Mist Cafe, .3 miles away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lillyindy
Indianapolis
“Lots of positive, but some drawbacks too”
Reviewed April 20, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Lots of positives with this cabin rental. The cabin was as pictured, very clean and comfortable with a good location. When you arrive, it uses a keypad entry so that reduces the hassle of having to coordinate for a key. This is a cabin for people without accessibility problems. You climb approximately 15 steps to enter. At the entryway, the master bedroom is on the right and the second bedroom is on the left. Each has its own bathroom. The master bath is particularly nice with a separate tub and shower. Then there are about 15 stairs to reach the upper level. The living area and half bath is on the right and the kitchen and dining is on the left. As mentioned very comfortable and nicely decorated. There is no wifi available in the cabin. My interaction with the owner was a Dr. Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde. When I booked, I made a mistake and the owner was very responsive, accomadating, and helpful to resolve my mistake and prior to coming to the cabin. The Mr. Hyde interaction occurred when we arrived at the cabin. My friend traveled separately and arrived earlier at the cabin. She found wi fi networks available but they were secured so she messaged the owner who informed her that there is no wifi with the cabin. My friend then left for Gatlinburg. When I arrived, I also observed the wifi networks and did not know she had already reached out, so I called and left a message asking if there was a secure code. Instead of listening to my message and recognizing, different person and different number, the owner instead instant messaged my friend (which for her was out of the blue) a photo with a guy and a cello. The message stated "I came here to play the cello and to F'ing b'ches (not abbreviated). The concert is over". Needless to say, we were both taken aback by this inappropriate message. So all in all, a positive cabin, no wifi, and a touchy owner. P.S. The toaster also does not work.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cabin- comfort and location
Liked least: lak of wif iand the owner's response
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
27 Apr 2016
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our cabin. I sincerely apologize your stay was tarnished by this incident. Unfortunately we have both been the subject of an inappropriate prank. Your guests contact number had been the last person who had texted/called my phone before this individual sent that inappropriate message.
Regarding the Wi-Fi, we are still on a waiting list from AT&T and are being told "all ports are full" and unable to get service until someone cancels service. One again, I am very sorry this occurred and hope you will consider staying with us again.
Barshier
“Perfect for all the right reasons.”
Reviewed April 13, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Me and my family were looking for a place to get away for awhile. I must admit this place was perfect. Close enough to excitement to be able to go everyday we wanted but far enough away to be in peace when we needed. The owners were perfect with responding to any needs we might of had. I know this is where I'm going for our next family outing.

Thank you so much for the memories that me and my family will have, that you helped provide

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
M1964040
Nashville, Tennessee
“Perfect for a relaxing weekend”
Reviewed November 3, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Conveniently located in a quiet, peaceful area, minutes from Gatlinburg, this lovely cabin provided an ideal setting for our mountain retreat. After a day hiking up and back from Mt. LeConte, relaxing in the hot tub on the deck felt great. The cabin was exceptionally well stocked with everything we needed for preparing meals indoors, using the grill, playing board games, and enjoying a delightful weekend.

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
bhavesh12...
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Best vacation rental I've ever had...”
Reviewed October 10, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

The cabin was really neat & clean. Had no problems accessing it. Location was just perfect. Neighborhood was really calm & nice. Everything in it was perfect. Everything worked & was in good condition. Reasonable for the price. Whole family had fun. Recommend to everyone. Would definitely stay again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Lori G
“Would book this same cabin again!”
Reviewed June 26, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

The owner was very helpful. There was an AC problem when we arrived but he was already aware and had a repairman there within the first hour. It was horribly hot outside! My teenage kids loved this cabin! Beautiful and affordable!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing