“Tucked-away Gem!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Deli
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This amazing place was highly recommended by a handful of locals. It's tucked a little out of the way with several other shops.

Very good menu & the server was very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I tried the New Orleans Sandwich Company after reading the good reviews. It absolutely deserves the Excellent reviews. My only mistake was to go in for a lite dinner. I ordered the fish sandwich and the thing was huge! It was the best fish sandwich I had ever had. We will certainly be back and highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The owners were friendly and welcoming. Its a quaint little hole in the wall, but the food is delicious. My daughter and I had the oyster sandwich...OMG!!! My son and husband had the roast beef with French fries and and baby girl had shrimp and fries. We are going back tomorrow for some more. Do yourself a favor the next time you are in town and give them a visit. You will NOT be disappoined and oh, yeah the portions are huge and sharing is welcomed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was authentic New Orleans style food. Amazing food and interesting decor. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is tucked away so we almost overlooked it but I am so glad we found it. The Etoufee and Mufaletta were insanely good. Can’t recommend them enough.