Gatlinburg Inn
US$118
US$108
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$63
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$139
US$129
GardenInn.com
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
US$274
Agoda.com
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$92
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$119
Hampton.com
Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$99
TripAdvisor
1,006 results
All reviewsfront porchrocking chairsrocky tophistoric hotelchair liftgrandma's housesausage linksmiddle of towncorner roomski liftfamily suitecan't beat the locationthe location is perfecthot breakfastelectrical outletsbiscuits and gravyan older hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2011

this is the first time in 31 years that we were able to get a reservation(Sept 30,oct 1).My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. No hair dryer however, we knew that in advance.we will return next year.

Room Tip: room 380 has great view
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank andy54414
Reviewed 9 October 2011

We stay in The Gatlinburg INN on October 7 & 8 of October 2011.
I'm telling you we had 3 15 yr olds, a 16 year old, and an 11 year old. This place is an oldet place I believe one of the firsts hotels built here in 1937. It has that old timey feel and even has an old timey smell and look but all these things just play into this perfect little theme. We all loved it. Mrs. Maples is here everyday and will just have the sweetest conversation with you if you will let her..
I dare say this is the CLEANIEST place in Gatlinburg.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank sjacks96
Reviewed 7 September 2011

The only place we or I have stayed for the past 20 years while visiting the GSMNP. I thought it was a private resort at first until I asked one day and was shown the inside and a room. Clean, friendly, quiet, fun, safe, and worth every penny. They have rules and that is fine with me. You will not find a cleaner or friendlier hotel in town. The history around the place is awesome and I never tire of enjoying it. If you are looking for fancy or saunas, or hot tubs; this is not the place for you. If you want a fun and clean place to stay and are willing to get to know the people it is charming beyond belief. I would not consider staying anywhere else. Thank you Ms. Maples for keeping your home as nice as it is and for sharing it with us.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank guygeiger
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We thought we had stepped back in time. From the wallpaper, to the pipes hanging from the ceiling, to the old wooden doors and the old carpet, the drapes, the parlor's. You feel as though you have went back into the 1960's. With that being said, if you need a blow dryer, frig, or iron bring your own. There are wonderful views of the main street and if you stay in a corner unit you will also have a view of the back street. Wonderful staff, owners, security, very clean. I will stay again!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If I am correct we stayed in rm 378.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank deloris j
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Loved the charming atmosphere of days gone by. Furniture and carpet are from yesteryear, this was a place that many famous and infamous persons have chose to reside at while in Gatlinburg and it is has a wonderful atmosphere! Sure you must not bring in outside eats, but who needs to eat in bed anyway, lol, the rules didn't bother me a bit! If you want to relax and get away from it all, great place to stay, especially for couples it is probably too quaint for teens and too many rules for the tadpoles.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple