“Enjoyable food and friendly service”
Review of Osaka

Osaka
Ranked #11 of 62 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

This is a very good Japanese restaurant, with also offers a small number of Pan-Asian dishes too. I had Salmon Combo (sushi-sashimi mix), which as very fresh and delicious, while my friend had beef bento box, which was huge and very impressive too. The waiter was very polite and accommodating - a very good experience overall. And I've heard that NASA people from across the road love this place too!..

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 19, 2017

If you are in the Greenbelt Maryland area, the sushi and bento meals are quite tasty and at extremely reasonable prices. Working nearby I was pleasantly surprised the fresh fish for sushi and the excellent taste of the bento meals.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 28, 2017

We stopped here when looking for a reasonably nice place for lunch after a meeting in the area. It is located in a somewhat run-down looking strip mall, so I didn't have high expectations. It turned out to be a very small but nicely decorated operation. The owners are Korean, which often isn't a good sign at Japanese restaurants in the DC area because the menus usually heavily lean to Korean dishes plus sushi, as a nod to the "Japanese" name on the door, but here the menu is evenly balanced between sushi, Japanese, and Korean dishes. I had bibimbap and, although I'm far from an expert on Korean food, it tasted good to me. My wife had katsudon, which she said was good except that the pork cutlet was a little overcooked. The portions were large and the prices reasonable. They had a large selection of bento box lunch selections, which apparently are good because many of the customers ordered them while we were there. There was only one person working as the wait staff, but we didn't have to wait long for our entrees to be delivered. All in all, a surprisingly good lunch stop for us.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2016

We look forward to having lunch and or dinner. Small quaint atmosphere. Food is always delicious. Great selection of sushi, etc.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed May 30, 2016

We went on a Monday night and it was empty when we arrived, but we were just early and it was pretty full from loyal patrons by the time we left. The food was excellent sushi and bento boxes.

Date of visit: May 2016