“Great brisket; would prefer sides to be included given the prices”
Review of Mission Bbq

Mission Bbq
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Reviewed May 8, 2017

A colleague and I ate here for lunch; we both got brisket sandwiches and were both surprised that for nearly $9, no sides were included. The meat itself was good, the bun was standard, and I enjoyed sampling the different available sauces. As a veteran, I also particularly appreciated the restaurant's theme.

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

I'm from Ohio, but I've eaten here 3 times during visits. The food tastes great and us generous. Nice selection of BBQ sauce - don't be afraid to experiment with combinations of sauces. Service is very prompt. Love the military and 1st responder theme.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

The one thing that sticks out to me about this place is the friendly service. The food is also good albeit I'm sorry I looked up the sodium content since it's way more than the daily suggested intake. So far I have tried the fries, green beans, mac and cheese, brisket (both dry and moist), baby back ribs, and pulled chicken.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

The Mac and cheese were not as good as it has been but the turkey was spot on. I had a friend from Texas who got the brisket and she said it was good. She liked the bbq sauce with the old bay in it. She also was surprised about the noons star spangled banner being sang. Awesome

Reviewed March 19, 2017

I went here a few days ago with my work friends. The place was packed but we were still able to get some great seats. The food was great and we all got are food within minutes of ordering. The service was great. Everyone was every nice. They even gave me a coupon for a free sandwich. I guess because it was my first time. I got the two meat combo with one side (mac and cheese) and a root beer. There are also six different homemade sauces on every table. That was pretty cool how you can try every favor. I will be returning here.

Erica Z, Public Relations Manager at Mission Bbq, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! We are so happy to hear that your first visit with us was truly a memorable one. We are even happier to hear that you were able to experience Great Food and Great Service like we strive for. We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.