“Would Go Back in a Heart Beat”

Jerusalem Market on Elm
Ranked #38 of 993 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We are from out of town and our friends suggested we meet there for lunch. What a great surprise to find this Mediterranean masterpiece in Greensboro NC. We are traveling to Israel this Fall and what a wonderful way to introduce my wife to Israeli cooking! She is now sold on Israeli cooking. Very authentic. Flavors were right on. I trided the familiar Falafel with Hummus and Tahini that my wife stole from my plate for her Za Hata chips. Great food, great service. Be prepared to wait a bit at the height of lunch hour - but well worth it.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Thrilled to have Jerusalem Market downtown. I go there a few times per month. They serve some of the best food in Greensboro, and arguably the best food downtown (especially for lunch). The wraps are outstanding, as are the appetizers. They’d compete well anywhere, and are also friendly and attentive business owners. I use them for catered lunches as well, and they’ve been equally outstanding and on-time. Wonderful.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

If you like Mideastern food, this is the place to go. Everything is made from scratch, fresh, and delicious. The family who runs it couldn't be nicer. The vegetarian sampler plate is a nice way to try a lot of tasty choices.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

This place is my favorite in GSO. It is a hidden GEM of Greensboro.. The food is so consistent, authentic and good . The owner is always so friendly and pleasant. This place is defiantly in the top five in the triad for casual dinning.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

We've been eating at Jerusalem Market on Elm since they've opened and their food is outstanding, service is good and they work hard to make every experience an excellent one, They are friendly, know their food as well as any chef in his/her kitchen and it is simply delicious. As a matter of fact, we eat there at least twice a week and recommend it to anyone who is willing to try some international dishes. I really can't say enough good things about these guys and how well they treat others. It is always a pleasure to eat there and I promise, try it once, and you are hooked.