“Pizza like none other”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The food here is truly amazing. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. The restaurant has a great selection of beer and various kinds of pizza for all types.

As I have a cheese allergy, I'm always looking for places that I can recommend to others, and this one is great. They've done half cheese/half no-cheese pizzas for my husband and I and they executed it perfectly, without getting any cheese on my half.

They also have vegan cheese for those that are interested.

1  Thank RONNAL F

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

This was such a good meal. Vegan personal pizza was spot on the vegan nuggutes were actually seasoned (thanks). It was a good lunch spot. Good attentive service. It was a win win for us. Coming back the next time we're in town.......June!

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Absolutely the best pizza in Greensboro served in a great location. Outdoor dining space is terrific now that it is cooling off. Good beer selection, ok wine list (a bit pricey), good drinks and lots of choices for food. A really great experience.

Reviewed September 22, 2018

While traveling and stopping overnight in Greensboro we found this pizza spot on Trip Advisor. Since the reviews were so positive, we decided to give it a try. Truly delicious pizza - makes me wish I lived closer. We'll definitely stop here again while traveling through Greensboro, however. I'm impressed with the wholesome, fresh LOCAL ingredients and taste of their pizzas - give them a try!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We love this place! Service is always friendly. We share a large salad and small pizza and that is plenty.
It can get crowded so plan to get a drink at the bar and wait.

Date of visit: August 2018