“Always a favorite go-to diner”
Review of Carolina's Diner

Carolina's Diner
Ranked #27 of 993 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: This restaurant, one of several Carolina's Diners in the area, has been here for at least ten years, maybe longer.
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Carolinas Diner is a go-to weekday lunch for me and my coworkers. Nice menu variety with daily and seasonal specials. I’m a big fan of the tater tots so a veg plate with two lighter veggies plus the tater tots is a filling and tasty lunch for me. Sometimes I’ll get a grilled ham and cheese (yum!) or a soup $ salad. Hubby likes the Smashburger.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

This is the place my friends and I have chosen to eat breakfast almost every Sunday. Why? Because the food is good, the prices fair, and the waitstaff attentive, everything you want in a good restaurant. We even have a favorite waitress, Emily, who knows we are coming and sets up our table, and knows what we want. Two of my friends are on a KETO diet and the diner does that up just right with high protein, no carb or sugar omelets that are delicious and filling. The only criticism I would have is that they should have a senior discount, at least for coffee.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

This place was recommended by the Signature Aviation folks at the GSO airport for our lunch. Got lucky and discovered that Wednesday was Lasagna day.
I got the biggest serving of Lasagna... and quite possibly the best tasting I've ever had.
The place is a wee bit difficult to find... use your GPS.
Wonderful Lasagna, huge salad..I couldn't finish it all.
Great service. Great prices.
I'll definitely go back.

Reviewed September 29, 2018

This restaurant had a phenomenal breakfast. I loved the pancakes, waitstaff was on it and friendly. It is a locals diner so if that is not your scene, you may be happier at Panera.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

We have eaten here many times and have been pleased by the food and service. wonderful desserts also and always open. Southern sides are homemade and delicious. Regular stop when in town.