“Good food / customer oriented.”
Review of Country Barbecue

Country Barbecue
Ranked #87 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I visited twice while I was in Greensboro. First time was more dinner . Had a great meal. Ribs and chicken .the food was good . They have specials that are a good value. The place is roomy and Clean. Staff were friendly, Manager came and asked how we were doing . My second trip during my stay did not go as smoothly. I ordered some chicken strips to go but for some reason the kitchen didn't see the order or overlooked it. I was standing there for a while. The manager (I assumed he was the manager gave me back the money for my food because of the wait. I did not expect that and thought it was very nice of him to do . I will definitely go back when I am in the area again.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

Country BBQ is conveniently located between my home and place of work. A frequent phone call from my wife goes along the lines of "Hey...how about stopping on the way home at "the" BBQ place and pick up our dinner." ...and I do. The chopped plate is excellent and with three sides, it's enough for two people. Tonight I picked up a chopped plate with Colt slaw, potato salad and baked beans. Priced at $8.81, it makes a very low cost dinner for two. Friendly service at the drive-thru window too.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Gave Country Barbecue a try for lunch while passing through Greensboro and found it to be a good place for lunch. The barbecue was very good and the hushpuppies were excellent. Overall, very good food and value.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

I went through the drive window and got barbecue for four with hush puppies. Everything was great but they forget to give me the sauce that I had asked for. I will be back here again.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Tenderloin biscuit is excellent. Freshly made biscuits. Great coffee. Prices are competitive with biscuitville and chic-fil-a; however the quality of food is a step above in my opinion. Always a steady flow of patrons in and out during the breakfast hours.