“Pass, order takeout instead”
Review of China Buffet

China Buffet
Ranked #266 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

While the hibachi section was good the rest of the choices were poor. Well below the price charged. Would have gotten better quality with regular takeout at a lesser price.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Well, not really. Sooooo, been ordering for years over the phone...I know names, faces, and the menu by heart. There is a Male manager who clearly does not enjoy running the business. He closes early when business is slow (like hours early with no notice), he hangs up on call in orders and demands you show up to place your order in person to wait there. Finally.. he is insulting. I attempted to mend a bumpy phone discourse (where he hung up on me) by introducing myself with my hand extended, naming his employees (my neighbors), and he refused to meet my eyes or so much as touch my hand. He literally looked at his palm, shrugged his shoulders and said, "that's okay". I was outdone and we left. With that said, Golden Wok on Bridford has great takeout and they are super friendly!

1  Thank V G
Reviewed June 12, 2018

I visited this restaurant around 1pm for lunch. I had no problem getting a seat. There is several buffet tables with many selections. I found everything I tried to be hot and I noticed the workers bringing out new food regularly. I found the food area, tables, and chairs to be clean. The workers were nice. My only complaint was that I thought the price was a little high for a Chinese buffet especially since the drink is not included.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

It's good value for a variety of foods although foods tend not to be of great quality. But, this is a good place to feed a hungry stomach.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Food tasted ok but only tried a few dishes because so much of the buffet is fried american food - French fries, fried shrimp, even pizza and spaghetti. Nice salad bar but don’t love salad under a heat lamp. Asian dishes were primarily seafood and chicken. Wontons and egg rolls chewy instead of crunchy. Yuck.