“Yum! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Went here for a lunch during a conference. The only negative I can say is there are too many options for a guy who was there one time on a business trip :)

Waffles are great. Chicken is great. Different flavors of butter you can add. Real maple syrup. Doesn’t get much better. I really like the Mac and cheese. It has sage in it, which was a surprise to my taste buds at first bite. Wasn’t sure if I liked it at first, but the more I ate, the more I liked it. I imagine some may not like it due to the sage, but I’m a fan!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

My nephew took me here for brunch. It was outstanding. I had the petite waffles. When I come back to town, I want to stop here first!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

came on a Saturday night had a short wait. Food was tasty and service was great... Definitely coming back....yummmyyyyy!
The wait was worth it.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Sat at the bar Sunday for brunch and was delicious. Loved the collards and squash sides. Waffles were yummy and chicken cutlets perfect.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I have had homemade chicken and waffles and enjoyed the concept and taste. It’s a bit rich for a regular meal, but it’s a wonderful treat on occasion! Dames makes very good chicken and waffles but they excel at the smears and sauces offering nearly endless combinations.

I recommend getting bone in chicken since the cutlets are easy to dry out. The wings are ginormous and will heat up well if you want to take your leftovers home.