“Consistently slow service”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #16 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Greensboro
Reviewed January 20, 2017

Don't get me wrong. I like starbucks. But every time I go here, I am disappointed by the slow service. Even with no long, there's no problem placing my order, but I constantly feel like I am waiting too long for my drink. TWICE they have MISSED my order ,and ten minutes later, I'm still standing there and they apologize because they never made it.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed November 27, 2016

Great Starbucks, friendly staff, always quick, always efficient. clean store, Customers are always friendly to each other, good prices

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

This is great for anyone passing by the area. This Starbucks has employees that have worked there for a long time and know what they are doing. I have gone several times and they haven't messed my order, not once! Love it!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed October 21, 2014

The Starbucks counter is located in a tributary next to the produce section of the Harris Tetter grocery store on Friendly Avenue. It is small with 4 or 5 tables but mighty accommodating! The cashier assured me that I could complete my grocery shopping while enjoying my fresh-drip cup of Gold Coast blend. Awesome!

Date of visit: October 2014

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!