“Just bad subs”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #390 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I used to eat subs here in the past but on this visit the subs really were not good at all. I got a Spicy Italian but the meat had no flavor at all. My wife got the Veggie Delight but she said that she never wanted another sub from them again.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Tried the new signature wraps. Got a turkey bacon guacamole
Good!!!
Staff was friendly and wrapped the wrap tight like I like.
Will go back when in town

Reviewed May 2, 2017

great veggie patty sandwich with all the sides (peppers, onions, pickles, spinach, salt, etc on a wheat bun

Reviewed January 2, 2017

This was another regular eatout during night in Greensboro for me. This place has polite staff who are quick at service and are patient.This is best place for vegetarian people

Reviewed April 17, 2016

When I go to a Subway--any Subway-- I know what I'm going to get. Their formula is consistent and an Italian sub in Greensboro will be the same as an Italian sub in Hyderabad, India (which I did have recently otherwise I wouldn't mention it). Fresh ingredients, tasty bread, good portions, healthier options available. This Subway has all of that and I've never found one that didn't.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!