“Descent food”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #277 of 1,000 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Good food for the price. But staff was loud and unprofessional. The floors where dirty and had to send the silverwear back for clean ones.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Ate at this place twice during my stay and all I have to say is you won't be disappointed! Great food with great cooks and an great wait staff. Try them when you stay!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 29, 2017

walk right next door to hotel, immediate service as always. Clean fairly newer looking (floors aren't coated with grease yet.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2016

My daughter and I ate breakfast here. Service was fantastic!! Menu was simple and very reasonably priced.The place was clean waits was very friendly and efficient. I would return.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 24, 2016

Essence made my families breakfast experience extraordinary. She was warm and friendly and genuinely concerned that our food was prepared as we had asked and that we enjoyed our breakfast. She made us feel like family!

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!