“Descent food”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #271 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Good food for the price. But staff was loud and unprofessional. The floors where dirty and had to send the silverwear back for clean ones.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Ate at this place twice during my stay and all I have to say is you won't be disappointed! Great food with great cooks and an great wait staff. Try them when you stay!

Reviewed April 29, 2017

walk right next door to hotel, immediate service as always. Clean fairly newer looking (floors aren't coated with grease yet.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

My daughter and I ate breakfast here. Service was fantastic!! Menu was simple and very reasonably priced.The place was clean waits was very friendly and efficient. I would return.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

Essence made my families breakfast experience extraordinary. She was warm and friendly and genuinely concerned that our food was prepared as we had asked and that we enjoyed our breakfast. She made us feel like family!