“Pies...of All Kinds!”
Review of Cherry Pit Cafe

Cherry Pit Cafe
Ranked #4 of 31 Dessert in Greensboro
Reviewed June 28, 2015

From chicken pot pie to seafood pie to fruit pies and creme pies...Cherry Pit has it all. My family and I love to go here for lunch or dinner. Have tried many of the entrees and burgers. Have to say my favorite is the chicken pot pie for an entree, although the meatloaf is very good too. The entrees come with your choice of 2 sides. Did not care for the mac and cheese, but they have super zucchini bites, steamed veggies and other choices. Only got one burger which comes with one side and it was average but they have some specialty burgers that my grown kids like a lot. A variety of drinks, all self serve.
They have a wide variety of pies...fruit and creme pies, as well as cookies and turnovers. They also now have ice cream that is made in NC which you can get by the scoop or in a milkshake, etc. Nice addition !
The staff is always friendly, service is fast and they area is kept very clean. Dont miss the cute signs on the walls.
Located near the Harris Teeter at the corner of Elm and Pisgah Church Road. They are open 7 days a week and do serve breakfast, but I have never had it there. Heard from friends it is great! An all round good, nice, clean family place that is always good...the hard part is deciding what you want!

Reviewed May 30, 2015 via mobile

Pie for dinner and dessert! We had the Shepherds and seafood pies - both great! We tried a number of dessert pies and OMG! So good!!

Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

Recommand their Boston cream pie !! Very yummy! Its a good place for a little bite, light lunch etc .

Reviewed May 22, 2015 via mobile

I had a bite here because I always heard such great comments. I had a craving for a burger. I ordered the Carolina Burger. It was OK but not worth the $8.42 price. The meat was over cooked, chili loaded with beans and slaw had large pieces of cabbage. The mashed potatoes were bland. Did not have dessert. I will try again. Disappointed

Reviewed May 18, 2015

Our granddaughter suggested we try Cherry Pit this past Sunday and I am glad she did. The kid got potatoe soup. She said it had good flavor but she didn't care for the way the spuds were sliced (she is used to cubed). My wife and I each got a slider meal and traded a slider (crabcake and cheeseburger). I thought both were fine. I thought the menu was very interesting and I look forward to trying different meals. I'm glad there is a place I can go get a quick bite of food i enjoy. We did not try a desert but we aren't that big on sweets. I will be going back.