“Delicious, Decent Price, **New Location (7-2015)**”

Gnam Gnam Gelato Bistro
Ranked #19 of 31 Dessert in Greensboro
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed July 31, 2015

If I could eat this after lunch and dinner every day I would. This is the best gelato you're going to find in Greensboro. It used to be on Lawndale Drive next to the Fresh Market at Pisgah Church but take note -- they moved in July 2015! They are now at 2248 Golden Gate Drive. Several websites haven't updated to their new address (including Google) but they found a bigger space that also has live music in the shopping center on the weekends. So awesome!
They have a great selection of flavors, the prices are reasonable and you can mix-n-match all the scoops you want in your own insulated to-go containers if you'd rather eat it on the couch at home. They even offer a couple sugar-free flavors - which makes my grandmother ecstatic, because it means she can nosh on the awesome dessert too. The owner is in regularly and the quality and service don't waiver. I love it - would recommend it to anyone.

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed July 28, 2015

We were greated by the owner who had made the fresh and delicious gelato. He gave us at least 6 samples without us asking. All very good but I had the almond joy and tiramisu, excellent choices. They are moving to a new location soon. Will visit them there.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Visited the other day since my family grew up the italian part of Chicago and I missed the gelato and deserts. The gelato was very good and fresh. The staff was a bit stingy with the tastings though. We would have liked to taste a few flavors, but it was very clear he was not happy with our requests to taste the flavors. Also, they are moving soon and will be much further from us then. I am glad to have gotten the chance to taste it before they moved.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed March 28, 2015

We were visiting Greensboro from Illinois and wanted to find some gelato. Sampled several flavors all were excellent! My favorite was the Salted Caramel. We were served by the owner and he was super friendly! You should definitely stop in!

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed December 3, 2014 via mobile

Came by for a treat with my husband and happened upon the Amadeus Dream...heaven! Tasted like a creamy chocolate covered cherry. So delicious, I hope it stays a part of the selection.