“Meh”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #312 of 992 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

The service was just ok. The food...not so much. I would have to say that was the worst burger I’ve eaten in a long time. Definitely would not eat here again.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 22, 2018

I ordered a steak - it was okay but nothing special about it. The salad bar was not that great. I tried two different dressings but neither one of them was very good. They messed up my order also. I do not plan on returing there again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Ruby Tuesday has really upped their salad bar and it is offered for a small charge if you get that instead of a side. Burgers are great!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018

I like to eat at Ruby Tuesdays' when I travel because they don't have one in my county in NC. I went to this one and ordered my usual, the 6oz petite sirloin steak. I also got the salad bar. I arrived around 1;30pm to avoid the Sunday lunch crowd. AS my picture shows, my steak was even smaller than my potato. It was the size of my fork..really! Why should anyone pay $13.00 for a steak the size of a hamburger patty. I almost sent it back. Then the salad bar had two people to fill it, but I waited for 20 minutes to get apples and grapes and they were not refilled, and neither was my drink. Then after waiting several minutes to pay for my check, I took it up front and paid there. The manager asked how my meal was and I told him and all he said was sorry..So don't eat at Ruby Tuesday if you want to pay a lot for a miniature steak.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

We had a late business lunch on a Saturday afternoon. The staff was friendly and took us to a table and the server immediately came to take our drink order. I had the California Pasta Primavera with Chicken and it was very good. Good amount of fresh vegetables, the cavatappi pasta was cooked perfectly and a tangy sauce. My guest said his meal was also very good. The server kept our drinks filled and was very friendly. A very good lunch experience.

Date of visit: January 2018